Caprica

Gravedancing

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Feb 19, 2010 on Syfy

• This show just keeps improving.

While some of the fans that flocked to Caprica from Battlestar Galactica wanted the huge space battles and the special effects, there were some who simply followed Ron D. Moore for his characters. I have found that ever since this show has started, the characters have been growing more and more interesting. It seems that once again, he has been able to create characters that are perfectly human. The way that the show manages to raise issues that are relevant, but in a futuristic setting (legalization of drugs anyone?) Also the purely human issues. The husband and wife struggling to cling together when their world is falling apart. The girl who has lost her best friend, but still tries to follow the dreams. Lacy is one character I am very interested to follow. I feel she has the potential to get much more interesting. What this show is all about, is human interactions, and it is doing amazingly at that. This episode is probably the best to date in my opinion, and they just seem to be getting better and better.