Caprica

Pilot

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jan 22, 2010 on Syfy

• Not sure what to think, yet

Mm.. I cannot say this wasn't interesting and it really seemed to work - I was hooked up with the story quite quickly and then the bomb and everything I thought it is going, was not happening - so they really had that surprise and dark tunes.. maybe even more than BSG in some point.. I really think the pilot started much stronger than ended - first it looked quite fashinating, the multilayered storyline, trying to figure how it all comes together.. maybe it was just the amount of new things or... I was just expecting something else when I realized what probably is happening, but Adamas and Greystones together did not worked.. not that I liked their stories separately. The whole cylon making thing.. mm.. I am not sure. I like the way the story is answers in some way but where are they going? To first cylon war? (that should be years?) I think most I am not still sure whey they plan to go with the serie. With BSG it was quite sure - it is search for Earth.. pilot there gave that clear answer.. but with this pilot.. not so sure.. But for sure, when it comes on tv, I will be watching as it is sci-fi.. it seems to have brilliant story and great chars.