Caprica

Rebirth

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jan 29, 2010 on Syfy

• Not as good as I expected but not too bad either.

7.8
    So.. this episode really kicked the story going and even thought I was first little confused by the starting sequence, I really started to like it. Visually, quite impressive.

But the story.. I most say, even thought I love BSG and they seemed to be the same world, Caprica's world was not catching me. For sure, it was funny to watch.. with some irony how noone understand that inside the robot is Zoe and that she has totally her own motives.. and those two guys who tried to manage her.

And for sure, the whole thing that sister is very suspicious but it is not catching me.

On the other hand.. the Adamas story seems to have more brighter moments. I can somehow get that better and find more things to watch there. Maybe because to wonder how Adama came the man he became when he started like that (loved the scene when they broke the window).

So.. I think there is potential but they really showed get it out as we do not need another "Dollhouse" what has great idea but never manages to show it.