Caprica

Reins of a Waterfall

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Feb 05, 2010 on Syfy

• Its promising (spoilers on this ep)

I thought this episode was pretty good, i feel its starting to take shape, from Zoe's plan to get to Geminon(sp) to Tamzine escaping the program walls and of course the ending of Adama asking Sam to take care of Amanda Graystone was a bit of a shock.

I understand hes greiving for the loss of his wife and daughter but im hoping to see more information on why hes asked Sam to kill her, beginning to see a more sinister side to Joseph.

I think people are being alittle too harsh on this Talkshow host, we barely saw any of him in this episode, just a few clips on the tv, i can imagine theyll be more of him next episode as it looks like Daniel Graystone is going to go on the show to try and clear his name. But it doesnt seem that hes going to play some major role so i dont understand the harsh criticism.

Im not sure what is going to happen on the Sister Claryce front but we'll see more of that soon.

Caprica is starting to take shape and we're experiencing the life-styles and society there it just feels its lacking a tad bit of soul but im sure that will grow in time.

Looking forward to the next episode... :)