Caprica

Syfy (ended 2010)

walrus_8463

Caprica Fan Reviews (30)

• When I have herd about Caprica, I've got confused. At firs I thought that it will be "something". However after watching it I tried to compare it to BSG from 1978 and 2003.

When I have herd about Caprica, I've got confused. At firs I thought that it will be "something". However after watching it I tried to compare it to BSG from 1978 and 2003. And I have found 6 similaritys: "frack", Cylons, resurrection, "So say we all", Kobol, Caprica.

It is story about Cylons, and beginning of a resurrection system. Caprica, pilot episode, starts to answer some basics questions, like how Cylons were made, why there were made, and how the can transfer their memory. Character Zoe was not only a person, who gave the basics of the future destruction army, but a brilliant girl, who found the "One" God and way to live after loosing body of flash. By accident, like it always happen with brilliant stuff.

Zoe events in the episode, made her father to steel something very important from her "work", because of the sorrow and opportunity for his research and position as the military constructor.
    In the series we can find also some personal and family problems, connected to the "One" God religion terrorists, witch have some influence to everything surrounding all Capricans. Other colony's citizens also appears, with not liking each other.

Summering. Pilot episode start a story of the Cylons and mistakes made by humans from their greed and wonting to not loose nearest family.