Caprica

Syfy (ended 2010)

walrus_8463

Caprica Fan Reviews (31)

• Fascinating, detailed, and thought provoking. Loved it.

At first I was quite skeptical about watching a prequel to my favorite Sci-Fi show of all time, BSG. How can one show compare to the heart and soul that went into BSG? But, as the word on Caprica kept reaching my ears I decided to give it a chance the first time Canada got it's first look at the pilot. I loved it! I loved the characters, the look, the feel. The music was beautiful. Music has always been a huge part of the Battlestarverse and with Bear composing the scores again I have no doubt that the soundtracks alone will be a hit. I loved "The Plan", but also felt that it could have explained much more then what we were given. I was not disappointed when Caprica first hit the air and still have not had qualms with how it's going so far. I eagerly await each weeks episode. The series has a great potential, and I hope that as the season and characters develop we will get to see more about how things came to be. The cast is superb and I enjoy watching the bubbly Alessandra Torressani as the main character, Zoe Graysone. I felt emotionally tied to these story lines, and I love it.