Caprica

Syfy (ended 2010)

walrus_8463

Caprica Fan Reviews (30)

• Great Explanation of How it All Started

This was a great explanation of how Battlestar Galactica got started. Would like to see a second series, though, with the continuation of the lead-up. I disagree with blazer666_uk inthat I think the ONE GOD group represented Christianity, while the only "fanatics" in that group were Clarisse and her nemesis, the leader of the terrorists (NEITHER of which actually represented the ONE GOD beliefs. They simply manipulated them to use as a tool to convince naive young minds to do their dirtywork.) It was stated over and over in the show that the ONE GOD was a loving god. THAT god would NEVER have agreed with Clarisse's tactics (which were ALL for her own good) or her arch rivals (leader of the terrorists - can't remember his name; again - his tactics were also ALL for his own good).

Kind minds are often naive minds, and it's too bad they are so easily led by those using religions to satisfy their own self gratification and greed. If it were otherwise, this world would not have so many terrorists or wars and we'd expend our energies and resources making this planet a better place for all of us to live in .... which is what those in BSGalactica were hoping to do in the end of that show.