Captain Flamingo

Tuesday 4:30 PM on YTV Premiered Feb 07, 2006 Between Seasons

Captain Flamingo Fan Reviews (13)

6.8
  • The writers of this show deserve to be kicked in the balls.

4.2
    Captain Flamingo? What should I say about this show? Well lets see. First of all the first few episodes of this show were great. Something that would make me wanna ignore the other show and watch. And then out of know were the show caught craptacularism. The side effects included terrible plots. Toilet humor to the max. And spoofing of other things that pretty much failed. An example of this is when 1 episode revolved around star wars. The main star of this show "Milo" is nothing more than a hypocrite. Now I can't watch any of the new episodes without critizing the whole 12 minutes.

I'll give the show a 4.2 because at least it uses Adobe Flash quite well but it sometimes contains to much head bopping actions like if it's on a budget or something.
  • Captain Flamingo started off pretty well but after the first season it went completly wacko or as every one else would say gone downhill fast.

5.5
    Milo a little kid was sick of being a kid in a world built for grownups so he discided to become a super hero to help little kids in trouble with novelty items.....WTF! The cast of the show are Milo or Captain Flamingo,Lizabith which is Milo's sidekick if you would call her that and some other's. The show started off pretty nicely in it's first episodes but after that the shows unique personality disapeared, and the episodes also had some stupid story lines and if you think about it the characters also lost there personality or in other words didnt act like them selfs. Thats why I rated the show a 5.5! Thank you for reading.

By Michael Michaelides.
  • Normally I sit through an episode of a show before criticizing it...

1.1
    Normally I sit through an episode of a show before criticizing it, but I couldn't stand anymore after the first 5 minutes!

Captain Flamingo is such a hypocrite. The one who's really doing injustice to kids is him!

What has happened to cartoons? 4-5 years ago, there were FOP and TGAOBAM just starting and SpongeBob was in it's prime. The 3 greatest kids' cartoons. Now FOP has been cancelled, SpongeBob seems to be getting a new episode less than once a month, no one seems to care about TGAOBAM and people have to deal with crap like "Captain Flamingo".

The end of the world is coming! The good cartoons are dying while the bad ones are spreading (and destroying) like wildfire!
  • Great Show for L\'il Kids Everywhere!

I love this show. It totally rocks. Captain Flamingo makes me laugh. I wish this show was on every day. Captain Flamingo somehow always saves little kids in trouble with the help of his sidekick Lizbeth. Kids everywhere will really enjoy this show.
    Its really cool how he always seems to have a crazy gadget in his backpack. No matter what the trouble is he will find a gadget to save the little kid. The names of the gadgets are funny. This show is original and I hope it keeps on airing for a long time.
    I love that little square shaped boy and his sidekick too!
  • ok

This show is about a boy who has a square shaped head. his name is milo. he is a little kid, and after when he goes to this comic store, and he didn't get what he wants, he decides to become a super hero. he notices a flamingo and thinks it is so graceful and magnificent, so he decides to become.... captain flamingo!! he has a partner who's name is lizabeth and she has a crush on milo. she somehow appears every where milo is and helps him when a little kid is in trouble. he helps little kids, because according to him, no one sticks up for little kids. he's kind of absent minded because what ever lizabeth tells him, that is useful ,he thinks like it is used for something else instead.
  • Milo Powell is an ordinary kid... until he discovers the problems young 'uns like him have.

This is probably one of YTV\'s best shows, probably behind Fairly OddParents and SpongeBob SquarePants. The plot is that young Milo Powell is sick and tired of being left in the dust by older bullies. So, he decides to become the superhero Captain Flamingo. Captain Flamingo is always on the lookout for bad things happening to little kids, such as being transported back in time and from pretty much pointless problems, like protecting them from fish oil. This show also has humour in every episode, whether it\'s potty humour, Milo being clueless or the breaking of the fourth wall itself. The show is also animated as though it was a typical flash cartoon on Newgrounds, but that doesn\'t make it bad. There is also the acting. Personally, I think they made the right choice hiring Tabitha St. Germain to play Milo (who had previously played Sandi and Grandma Kelley on Being Ian). As for the sound, it usually suits the mood of the show perfectly, light-hearted most of the time, but still rather dark at times. Overall, Captain Flamingo is an enjoyable show that will appeal to all audiences, except for those who aren\'t fond of stories about five-year-olds and older people with droning, robot-like voices.
  • the show is good.

this show is about a boy who has a square shaped head. his name is milo. he is a little kid, and after when he goes to this comic store, and he didn't get what he wants, he decides to become a super hero. he notices a flamingo and thinks it is so graceful and magnificent, so he decides to become.... captain flamingo!! he has a partner who's name is lizabeth and she has a crush on milo. she somehow appears every where milo is and helps him when a little kid is in trouble. he helps little kids, because according to him, no one sticks up for little kids. he's kind of absent minded because what ever lizabeth tells him, that is useful ,he thinks like it is used for something else instead.
  • They goes for a walk at the beach and he tells him she feels a lot better now when he seems to give things a try when it comes to him.

They goes for a walk at the beach and he tells him she feels a lot better now when he seems to give things a try when it comes to him. She knows that he really loves her and now she hope he will accept it and give him a chance.
  • its totally funny when we were making it. animating it was sooooo fun.

for me.... its a thumbs up for the kids. totally funny, especially the episode that the warrior monkey was doing a super wedgy on all the kids in town. i suggest that the kids should watch this cartoon. WE in PASI took this cartoon seriously.watch out for Milo Powell!
  • who ever did must die!!

this show sucks its about some bird boy in a pink costume helping jerks and beating up samurai mnkeys i cant beleive they put this instead of MLAATR who ever likes this can jump intoa bridge and be eatten by sharks unless your a 0-8 then i guess you could like but overall this show sucks buttox
  • Captain Flamingo He helps Little Kids in a Big Way.

My New Favorite Show I saw the Premier and i Liked it It's About Milo Powell who is tired of Little Kids being Bossed around So he Becomes Captain Flamingo and with the Help of Lizabeth who She has a Huge Crush on Captain Flamingo they Can help Little Kids in a big.
  • Will someone please update the episode titles of captain flamingo.

Will someone please update the episode titles of captain flamingo.
    These are the correct episode titles for captain flamingo:
    "The Flamingo has Landed"
    "Pancake Panic"
    "Sink or Swim"
    "Laser Super Ball Matrix"
    "Beyond Thundermonkey"
    "Portrait of the Superhero
    "Gum Control"
    "Basement of Yuck"
    "Water You Worried About"
    "Attack of the Girl Next Door"
    "Ten Pin Peril"
    "Run Milo Run"
    "Best Episode Ever"
    Each episode is 11 minutes, thats 2 episode per show. you should ban that person who made up those fake titles.
  • The show revolves around a kid named Milo is actually Captain Flamingo. He doesn\'t have any powers but does have a friend named Lizibeth who actally helps him fight crime.

5.3
    This show is not really my taste but is okay for kids really in need. The show revolves around a kid named Milo is actually Captain Flamingo. He doesn\'t have any powers but does have a friend named Lizibeth who actally helps him fight crime. That being said the show is very bad in story telling but has a few things that are okay.