Captain N & the Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3

The Venice Menace / Super Koopa

Aired Unknown Dec 01, 1990 on NBC

7.2
  • Koopa creates an amulet that allows him to use the same abilities the Mario Brothers use it. But he has to go to the real world to do so. His destination. . .Paris! Obviously the Mario Brothers follow him, and have to face his Koopalings and Super Koopa!!

This episode is currently one of my favorite episodes in the series. Although, to be honest I've only seen the Super Koopa portion of the episode so basically this review covers only that part. Like in the summary, Koopa creates the amulet, takes it to the real world and Mario Bros. and Co follow. They soon find out they can't stop 'em so Toad comes to the rescue with power ups so they can fight fire with fire. . .and star power with star power. . .you get the point. I thought the episode had an interesting plot point. Koopa using the power ups himself, something rarely seen by any enemy in the Mario series, not only cartoon series but the game series as well. So seeing a Fire Koopa, Raccoon Koopa, and Star Koopa(as well as the others 'course) was really interesting to see.
  • mario it´s a heroes like Darkwing Duck

Mario and Luigi are heroes but Mario but cannot see him in the episode Life Ruff and Luigi Appareances in all of the episodes.Mario is the second that appareances in the episodes.Princess Toadstool and Koopa are the third that appareances in the epìsodes in all super mario cartoons,the end,by Mario,a fans of the cartoons and a fans of Aquí no Hay Quién Viva,a serie of Spain,but I love EE.UU. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .