Season 3 is Kind of Horrible

Coco94

[1]Apr 22, 2008
    • level: 7
    I just got season 3 of Captain N on DVD and it is terrible! Mother Brain, King Hippo, Eggplant Wizard, are only in one episode and they're suppose to be the main villains! Not to mention Mother Brain's was lazily drawn. And Gameboy was in only one episode too, and he didn't even say or do anything! I don't like how they go to the lands about sport video games, couldn't they have made them go to an actual Nintendo related world? It was pretty bad. Anyone else think so?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Evil_Dead_Ash

[2]Jul 12, 2008
    • level: 9

Absolutely, season 3 is circus bad. The first season of Captain N was without a doubt the best; with the best story lines being used. Season 2 still had some good moments; but the introduction of Game Boy really ruined a lot of episodes for me.

Let's be honest, a giant hand-held game system is'nt the best idea for a character. His voice was very annoying and he did really stupid things.

Season 3 was and still is a big time embarrassment. The half-length episodes were extremely lame and some characters were cut for some stupid reason (I'm not rewatching these episodes to tell you which ones).

The story lines were beyond idiotic and thankfully, only a few episodes were made. The series went out with a whimper; which I feel is very disrespectful to fans of the show.

angela435231

[3]Oct 16, 2008
    • level: 7
    Season 3 is ok, but I hated the very last episodes where Pit turned out really bad.

Animaniacs1990

[4]Mar 20, 2009
    • level: 3
    They're not as good as seasons 1 and 2, but I still find them excellent. I liked the last episode, which is based off Final Fantasy.