Captain N: The Game Master

I Wish I Was a Wombatman

Aired Saturday 9:00 AM Dec 15, 1990 on NBC

7.1
  • What a waste of popcorn!!!!

Ok. Here is the deal. My sister is a BIG fan of kid icarus games so she likes watching stuff with Pit (Kid icarus) in it. She even likes batman movies and has all the versions of them in our room. So she saw the episode "I wish I was Wombatman" And she thinks it almost sounded just exactly the same like batman. I cooked her butter popcorn and I cooked myself kettle popcorn trying to enjoy the movie. But something with the acting that she tinks nothing special appeals her to get it. I hated it too. More than the other version of Batman. Horrible acting, and there is nothing to be sitting in a room all day talking about stupid Wombat batman stuff. I don't get it. Me and my little sis have wasted half of popcorn to watch a stupid episode witch dosen't do nothing but sit around to horrible actions. Now me and my sister hates alexander addroso or whatever the heck his name is for doing a voice of Pit. What a waste of time episode. I could've watched batman and never watch this at all. Bother about batman instead. STAY away from this episode at all cost! Avoid it Please! Thank you!