TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Couples?

RICEA42991

[1]Sep 21, 2006
    • level: 6
    I used to see this show when they gave it on Cartoon network now it's on Boomerang and I can't remember were there any couples or crushes between the planeters ?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

wudaddy79

[2]Sep 25, 2006
    • level: 33
    Wheeler really liked Linka from the first episode.  That was the only known crush within the group.

RICEA42991

[3]Oct 17, 2006
    wudaddy79 wrote:
    Wheeler really liked Linka from the first episode.  That was the only known crush within the group.
    Thanks do you know if the others had other crushes or  were they only single

JeRvIs_TeTcH

[4]Oct 29, 2006
    • level: 7
    no thats it.. wheeler wanted linka... not that it has anything to do with the show

RICEA42991

[5]Nov 13, 2006
    I know it has nothing to do with the show but like I said I used to see it on cartoon network long ago now I saw i on boomerang and the episode I saw I can't  remember the name but it was mostly about Wheeler and I saw romantically with a girl named Trish who was called Trash too and I remembered he liked Linka so I thought something happened and wondered

wudaddy79

[6]Dec 1, 2006
    • level: 33
    RICEA42991 wrote:
    I know it has nothing to do with the show but like I said I used to see it on cartoon network long ago now I saw i on boomerang and the episode I saw I can't  remember the name but it was mostly about Wheeler and I saw romantically with a girl named Trish who was called Trash too and I remembered he liked Linka so I thought something happened and wondered

The episode was called "Talking Trash." Trish (Trash) was a girl from Wheeler's past. Linka was still his current crush at the time.

beckaboop

[7]Jan 11, 2007
    • level: 3
    Did you notice how jealous Linka was in that episode though? Remember the episode that had the dream sequence where Linka and Wheeler were married and had kids? It was the classic story of when a guy likes a girl, and the girl likes him back but doesn't want to admit it even to herself!

GerMan666

[8]Apr 3, 2007
    • level: 18

Let's make a twist on this thread. Eco-Villain Couples.

Imagine Duke Nukem with Blight. 

TVObsessee

[9]Jul 27, 2007
    Can I throw in the crazy idea that Captain Planet had something going on to keep those kids such loyal followers. It wasn't just the save the world thing. He was totally brain washing them. No person in their right mind would ever concider being a super hero for the environment. Just a thought.

mobbs456

[10]Aug 20, 2007
    • level: 16

Kwame and Gee had something too -

i was kinda hoping Linka and Wheeler would get it together the chemistry between them was PHEW!

lequericacalvo

[11]Nov 5, 2007
    • level: 32
    wudaddy79 wrote:
    Wheeler really liked Linka from the first episode. That was the only known crush within the group.

Is true, cause Kwamee and Gii didn´t had any thing and Matee well, I dont know about Matee.

RICEA42991

[12]Feb 13, 2008
    wudaddy79 wrote:
    RICEA42991 wrote:
    I know it has nothing to do with the show but like I said I used to see it on cartoon network long ago now I saw i on boomerang and the episode I saw I can't remember the name but it was mostly about Wheeler and I saw romantically with a girl named Trish who was called Trash too and I remembered he liked Linka so I thought something happened and wondered
    The episode was called "Talking Trash." Trish (Trash) was a girl from Wheeler's past. Linka was still his current crush at the time.
    Oh ok I get it so it was for old times sake lol

RICEA42991

[13]Feb 13, 2008
    beckaboop wrote:
    Did you notice how jealous Linka was in that episode though? Remember the episode that had the dream sequence where Linka and Wheeler were married and had kids? It was the classic story of when a guy likes a girl, and the girl likes him back but doesn't want to admit it even to herself!
    Wow yeah she was jealous , Aww I never saw the ep with the dream sequence which ep was that and I just read they was a ep where she was drugged and coming on to Wheeler lol which was that . I never noticed anthing between Gi and Kaimi was there?

someone198

[14]Feb 21, 2008
    • level: 27

Wheeler and Linka were the only official couple (and a pretty cool one, too), but Kwame/Gi shippers would have a case. In the second episode, Kwame causes an earthquake that knocks Gi off a climbing wall on the obstacle course and right into his arms. In one of the earliest episodes, Gi's running to the shore on Hope Island and crashes into Kwame while he's planting a tree... and remains lying on top of him on the ground while she tells him what's going on. If this were an anime, such a scene would be like an alarm blaring "COUPLE!" In the episode when Kwame has to save the other four from a trash compactor-shaped death trap, he digs Gi out first. He's not too fond of the professor she has a crush on in the episode when they go to France- maybe he was jealous?

I've also always pictured Captain Planet and Gaia as lovers- I mean, he protects the Earth, and she's the spirit of the Earth, so he's her personal protector and defender, right?

RICEA42991

[15]Aug 16, 2008
    someone198 wrote:

Wheeler and Linka were the only official couple (and a pretty cool one, too), but Kwame/Gi shippers would have a case. In the second episode, Kwame causes an earthquake that knocks Gi off a climbing wall on the obstacle course and right into his arms. In one of the earliest episodes, Gi's running to the shore on Hope Island and crashes into Kwame while he's planting a tree... and remains lying on top of him on the ground while she tells him what's going on. If this were an anime, such a scene would be like an alarm blaring "COUPLE!" In the episode when Kwame has to save the other four from a trash compactor-shaped death trap, he digs Gi out first. He's not too fond of the professor she has a crush on in the episode when they go to France- maybe he was jealous?

I've also always pictured Captain Planet and Gaia as lovers- I mean, he protects the Earth, and she's the spirit of the Earth, so he's her personal protector and defender, right?

OMG yeah if this was a anime fans would already have shrines of that coupling lol Now that I think of it Kwame was acting a bit jealous of the scientist in that episode you mentioned...hmm.... maybe I wish Boomerang were still giving this series

darkvampyr

[16]Jul 31, 2009
    • level: 9
    Linka and Wheeler almost kissed in the third episode!