Card Sharks

NBC (ended 2002)

Card Sharks Fan Reviews (8)

7.6
  • LOVE IT!!!

OMG I love Card Sharks! I honestly love the old fashion game shows and I wasn't even around to remember them but, with the help of certain networks I'm able to watch them and of course the internet has them available. I honestly miss the show being rerun.
  • I loved this show as a kid!

I love this show as a kid growing up in
    Florida and also as a teen just living in TN
    Now but I remember the Eubanks version. And now I remember
    The Perry version! Both were unique in their own different ways IMO!
    Eubanks was more comedic and down to earth
    Perry would always draw suspense to the game
    Great show and a personal favorite!
  • great game show that needs to come back and im not talking about the awful 2001 version but the classic version that was fun and great to play. My Top Mark Goodson Game Show.

if they dont send there man on the street they could take online polls. or they could send there man on the street and take online polls. If not bring it back in daytime bring it back in primetime and put it on CBS or NBC. Let me host it that is if they bring back the classic version because i feel that i could do a great job hosting Card Sharks and i use to watch it religiously well the Perry version i got to. Best Classic Game Show In my book and again i say deserves to be brought back just like the Perry or Eubanks Raffety version but more money and here is what i thought on it.

Main Game- best two out of three wins or first to win two games (wins $500 per game)

Money Cards- start the first line with $1,000 and then the next line move up and add $2,000 and the top line of course the big bet where you of course must bet at least half. possible total would be $160,000 if you double all the way up.
  • My only regret is that I had to watch reruns.

This show was great! I never would have thought that anyone would make a game show/ card game. Who would have thought it would have been so good. I don't really like the head to head part, but the one player is amazing. I've only seen one person win the car so far. The game is pretty easy it is almost like an earlier version of Deal or No Deal. Mainly you will win by luck, but it is your greed that helps you win or lose. Card Sharks is very unique, however the concept of a game on greed is not. Many shows have been built on that foundation and Cardsharks is one of them.
  • Card Sharks blew past my expectations.

Card Sharks blew past my expectations. At first, I had expected same old same old plot development but twist after turn of excitement and action just way exceeded my expectations. Mind you, there were some problems (most discontinuity issues) that I don't have the time to mention but all in all, a solid 9.
  • Onnnnnnnnn... "CARD SHARKS"!!!

(insert audience claps here)
    "Aces high... Deuces low... call it right... and win the dough!!! Onnnnnnnnnnnnnn... "CARD SHARKS"!!! From the completely innocent/totally risque' questions to the awesome end game (The Money Cards) And the masterful hosting of Jim Perry/ Bob Eubanks/ Bill Rafferty, it's a force to be reckoned with!
  • This show is awesome.

This is a great show, which really adds some enjoyment to the Game Show Network line-up of shows. This show has a great idea behing it, which features guessing if the next card will be higher or lower than the previous one bfore it. The question part is pretty cheap, but that little bonus round type event, and the chance to win the car is really cool, and suspenseful at that. The host sometimes gets on my nerves with his snippy remarks, and sometimes there is some really freaky people, which make it hard to sleep at night, on the show. I think that this show would be excellent, and a real hit, if it were to come back in an updated version, but for now, I'll live with watching reruns.
  • Card Sharks is a card game. It involves giant cards. Guess right to win cash, a car, and various other prizes. This isn't an awesome show, but it's pretty good. Well, at least it WAS. Card Sharks is now over.

Card Sharks was one of my favorite game shows a few years ago. But then it began to air less frequently. And other cooler shows came out. So I kind of forgot about poor little Card Sharks for a little while. Then I was flipping through the channels and I saw a show come on. Card Sharks was just starting. I said to myself, "This looks familiar. Hmm..." Then I remembered it was one of my favorite shows. I don't like very much now. There are better shows out there these days. But it was good while it lasted. There really isn't much else to say about it. Not very successful. Sort of fun to watch. Good but not good enough. Sorry, but it didn't deserve an A from me. No. Palpoman gives Card Sharks a C+.