Cardcaptor Sakura Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2000)

Could have Should have Would have but didnt

BrittBrat3234

[1]May 27, 2008
    • level: 10

I'm sure I'm not the only one who hates open endings. Please tell us what u think Could have happen, should have happen, would have happen but didn't.

Here's mine: In the Manga, in the end, Syaoran shows up two year later and says that now they can be together forever. I really thought the Anime should have put that in. I also think it should have ended with them kissing but I can let the slide cuz they're like 12 and just told each other they love each other. Always, I think Tomoyo should have got a boyfriend or something, she was way to obsessed with Sakura in my opinion. Meilin should have found someone too. And I sooo wanted to see Kero find out Sakura and Syaoran loved each other.

LOL all mine r about the relationships in the anime, I'm weird like that

Ur turn =]]

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Angus_Mac

[2]May 28, 2008
    • level: 71
    I totally agree with you that the manga ending would have been much nicer for either the series or the second movie. I really liked the ending for Saint Tail where they fast forwarded a few years. Same with Angelic Layer where you can see the obvious couples.

NobleSkuld

[3]Jun 3, 2008
    • level: 3

BrittBrat3234 wrote:
    In the Manga, in the end, Syaoran shows up two year later and says that now they can be together forever. I really thought the Anime should have put that in.

That would have been awesome.

What I would've loved to have seen in the series is Sakura transform some of the cards that didn't get any screentime, like the Fight, Silent, Sand etc.

askfroogle

[4]Jun 15, 2008
    • level: 2
    I agree that the manga ended better.