Cardcaptor Sakura

Sakura and Her True Feelings

Aired Weekdays 4:00 PM Mar 21, 2000 on TV Tokyo

• Not exactly how I imagined it. It's even better!

I loved the series finale. Even though it\'s the last episode, we can feel that it isn\'t over since Sakura hasn\'t exactly replied \"I Love You Too\" to Syaoran. Hence, the second movie was released.

This is one very special episode. With all the flashbacks of their past adventures, with their love confessed, with practically everyone happy in the end...one thing I wasn\'t satisfied with was Yukito and Toya\'s last scene. But it\'s not a big problem anyway. I still liked the whole episode.

It can be tearful, but it is tears of joy! ^^
    okay, I sound obsessed. But maybe I am. The characters are very well developed. They\'re simply to die for! xP

I loved the part where Syaoran leaves to the airport without telling Sakura. Builds the plot. ^^

It shows that Syaoran really cares for her because he didn't want to see her hurt or disturbed. Yes, it's very painful to say goodbye. Sakura, without hesitation, went to see him off at the airport after hearing news from Tomoyo.

I'm glad that Wei brought along the teddy bear Syaoran made for Sakura. It really got me upset when Syaoran just left the bear on his desk, and not giving it to Sakura. It's like leaving his love behind.

Since the series first released, in 1998, I fell in love with the couple. The two are still my favourite couple till today. Better yet, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, another CLAMP production aired in my country a couple of months ago. From the commercial, I knew I had to watch in xD Best of all, the main characters are from Cardcaptor Sakura. Syaoran as the leading roll. In this anime, their love is shown clearly. This clearly makes it more exciting.

No more Cardcaptor Sakura? Then watch Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle. Same Characters. Different Plot. One Love.