Care Bears: Welcome to Care-a-Lot

Saturday 8:00 AM on The Hub Premiered May 05, 2012 In Season

Care Bears: Welcome to Care-a-Lot Fan Reviews (2)

• Where's the Shreeky?

I've seen a Couple of Episodes.They have Beastly but no Shreeky.The series itself is mediocre,at best but if they Bring back Shreeky it would be an improvement.
  • The new Care Bears series is mediocre, yet watchable. It's better than Strawberry Shortcake but not as good as My Little Pony

5.5
    The Care Bears franchise return with a new series "Care Bears: Welcome To Care-a-lot" My first reaction was that is was obviously some sort of second banana cash-in to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. The Hub literally stated they hoped Care Bears to get it's own bronies like "My Little Pony". The writing is decent but no where near as good as MLP. The CG animation is a few years behind, characteristic of most Moonscoop shows. Yet the CG is better than the CG in Strawberry Shortcake, in which Shortcake looks about 7-10 years behind. The show may have been done better in flat 2D like MLP than in cheap CG. At least each of the characters have distinct personalities rather than similar personalities like in Strawberry Shortcake.

To sum this review up new The Care Bears show is mediocre. The Hub obviously wanted to recreate the success with My Little Pony. The Care Bears still has no where the success as MLP. Yet I'm able to sit through this better than an episode of Strawberry Shortcake.

5.5/10