Care Bears Forums

ABC (ended 1988)

Fanfics?

Chin-Inon

[1]Sep 1, 2006
    • level: 8
    Anyone have any Care Bear fanfics? I have one over at Fanfiction.net. It's a three-parter, but only part one's being posted so far. Just follow the link.

Here
    Edited on 09/01/2006 8:03am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BTRAV

[2]Dec 10, 2006
    • level: 27
    I do but it's not something I can easliy share. I wrote one many years ago too but I don't know where it went.

yuki_megami

[3]Mar 18, 2007
    • level: 24
    Hmm....Care bears fanfic.....I should start writing one.

Chin-Inon

[4]Nov 15, 2008
    • level: 8

As you probably have noticed, I had to remove my Care Bear fanfic from FF.net (long story, don't ask) But I can still tell you what it'll be about once I get around to reposting it.

The Care Bears are down on Earth, looking for a baby animal who has been chosen by the Great Wishing Star to become the newest Care Bear Cousin. When they're down there, Hugs and Tugs are seperated from the adult Care Bears during a storm, and end up meeting a red squirrel named Zen, who is actually a very mysterious Care Bear Cousin called Zen Heart Squirrel. Zen Heart, who has recieved emotional scarring from a dark event in her past, ends up assisting the Care Bear family when No Heart unleashes his latest plan in elimiating the Care Bears, by creating evil couterparts known as Neglect Bears.

Oh, and did I mention that Cristy and the human Dark Heart play an important role in the story?

[spoilers]Zen Heart is actually the first Neglect Bear, created when No Heart combined Dark Heart's evil spirit with hairs taken from True Heart and Noble Heart, but the goodness and love that surrounded the hairs taken from the Care Bear Family founders overpowered the evil, so No Heart's first attempt at creating an evil Care Bear failed. However, Zen Heart, after escaping from No Heart's castle, repressed the memories she had of her origins, and doesn't remember her connection to No Heart until the very end. Hoping to come to terms with her identity as the first Neglect Bear, Zen Heart decides to remain on Earth with Christy and the former Dark Heart[/spoilers]

BTRAV

[5]Nov 19, 2008
    • level: 27
    Cool!!