TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Care Bears Forums

ABC (ended 1988)

If there was a CB video game

nyfan

[1]Jan 29, 2008
    • level: 20

I wish they did a Care Bear video game. I know there are a couple of them already but those are sporting game, I am talking about a game in which they fight villains.

The Care Bears have had some great villains over the years, it would be great had there been a video game in which you have to fight almost every CB villains of the 80's except for maybe Dark Heart, because he turned good.

I would make Beastly a multiple level boss, because that is what he is, he is the most consident villain that constantly comesback for me like Team Rocket.

Professor Cold Heart would be the boss of a ice land like level. And the other villains would be the level boss of their own stage.

I would make No Heart the final boss, and No Heart's castle be the setting for the final level. Imagine fighting No Heart in a video game with his powers, that would be fun.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BTRAV

[2]Feb 16, 2008
    • level: 27
    Wheeee! An RPG adventure game!! That'd be fun! Dark Heart should be there at a level where you have to turn him from bad to good. And where would you place Shrieky, with Beastly or only outside of No Heart's castle?

nyfan

[3]Jun 12, 2008
    • level: 20

Shriekly would appear twice, once in her own level, another one as mini boss before you fight No Heart.

Your idea for Dark Heart, that is a good idea, kind of like Proto Man in the Mega Man games.

Edited on 06/12/2008 7:24pm