Care Bears Forums

ABC (ended 1988)

Pitch your own Care Bear series

nyfan

[1]Jun 12, 2008
    • level: 20

If you could create your own series starting the Care Bears, what would you it be? Here is my series.

I have really become a fan of the style of manga (Japanese comic books) and anime, I have an idea for a new Care Bears series using that style. The Care Bears of maintaining good in the world as usual, fighting evil demons, a lot of manga and anime actully do that. I borrowed a few things from anime shows from Pokemon and Digimon to Death Note and Bleach, so if you want to say a ripped off a few things, go a head, but I already admit it.

The protagonist are the Care Bears from the original series, plus three kids. The kids are, first a boy who is about age 10, the second kid is a girl that is age 10, the boy and girl are best friends, though they care about each other, they do argue a lot, and the third being a boy age 6 the little brother of the girl.

Evil demons are on a mission to destory care a lot and caring, and it is up to the Care Bears and these three kids to go on a journey and find the evil behind it and stop them.

The first villain they encounter is an evil boy who is 12 or 13 years old who unleases a bunch of evil demon minions as his army, after they defeat him, he kind of disappears. Than they fight a couple of filler villains, finally they find the head demon, who is basicly the devil. In the evil boy helps the heros defeat him. After evil is defeated, the previous evil boys tells his story of how his little sister died a couple of years earlier, and how sad he was, and how he wanted the hurt to go away. The demon promoised he would, if he helped destroy caring and Care A Lot.

The former evil boy gets to see his sister again who shows up as a ghost, and says she is sorry, she caused him so much pain, and is he mad at her? He tearfy replies no, and just gives her a big hug. He promises her that he will cease being so sad and angry, she promises him she will always be there for him in spirit.

As far as shipping, the intended ship for the main heros the 10 year old boy and 10 year old girls to get together eventully. The series would be approximately 50 episodes. I might have an ending epiloque with all of the kids grown up as adults. The Care Bears of course don't age.

Edited on 06/12/2008 8:59pm
    Edited 3 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BTRAV

[2]Jun 13, 2008
    • level: 27
    I was thinking of one along the lines of Sailor Moon (but that's just my own personal fan fiction).

agent_0042

[3]Jun 18, 2008
    • level: 66
    The Care Bears Meet Harry Potter. Think about it. The Care Bears become students at Hogwarts...

Snape: And just what exactly are you up to?
    Funshine: Wow, and I thought Grumpy was grumpy. I think you could use a Care Bear Stare.
    Snape: No, I do not want a (summons the utmost contempt he can muster as he pronounces the words) "Care Bear Stare."

I am, of course, joking, though it would still be hilarious.

BTRAV

[4]Jun 19, 2008
    • level: 27
    The thought of them trying to hug or Stare a grumpy Snape is just hilarious. And trying to counsel moody, angsty, hormone-crazed, magical teenagers.