Carpoolers Forums

ABC (ended 2008)

Just some observations

cbminfo

[1]Nov 7, 2007
    • level: 3

Dating all the way back. Successful tv shows have one thing in common. They don't have a limited light bulb budget.

Dawsons creek was an abnormality. They shot a lot of their scenes in the dark.

7th Heaven another anomally. But it seems there's was they shot with 3 way bulbs on setting 1 or 2. Never opened up to 3 except for when Annie busted in on Matt telling ghost stories. Not a dry seat in the room in that scene.

Carpoolers seems to be following along with this. They don't seem to have a bulb budget, and that's great. You can actually make out who's talking.

But and here's the observation that throws me.

Allison's been my Fav since 'that 70s show' psycho. And I didn't miss any of her episodes on Wilay.

Now what's with her voice ? Not a problem with her hair. I think she is a brunette or a red head. No problem with her hair. She's cute as a button despite hair color.

But this voice. It just no longer sounds like her..

I know Hollywood is notorious for plastic surgery on every part of the body a camera can reach. But voice surgery ? She actually sounds like a different person. Not a smoker voice. Still has the high pitch, but it's different. Like she's straining to talk.

Has anyone else noticed this with her ?

And in case anyone missed it. I think I heard there's 13 total episodes already written for car poolers. so we should be able to get half a season of carpoolers.

Edited on 11/07/2007 2:34pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.