Carpoolers Forums

ABC (ended 2008)

Wheels of Fortune - Mistaken Identity

vendbien

[1]Feb 15, 2008
    • level: 25

The recurring role by Scott Thompson (Boys in the Hall) as a Parking Committe member was mistakenly ascribed to writer/executive producer, Bruce McCulloch (also, Boys in the Hall) for this episode. It was my mistake by confusing the two names from the old Boys in the Hall series and happened while the Moderator for this show was on vacation. I've been a baaad, baaaaad boy.

Jon V
    vendbien

Edited on 02/15/2008 3:40pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

vendbien

[2]Feb 15, 2008

CORRECTION-APOLOGY

Because of my carlessness, there was some confusion as to who the insidious, arch-villain of the Carpoolers was listed as.

It is Scott Thompson as the rival carpool member and Parking Committe snob, NOT writer/executive producer, Bruce McCulloch.

You may remember both of them as part of the 'Kids in the Hall' (NOT Boys in the Hall) ensemble, and I confused their names. In my defense, the sun was in my eyes, I had a rock in my shoe and my dog ate my programming information.

My apologies to anyone who read the erroneous information (or who has read anything I have ever posted). If only Roger Clemens were this honest.

Thanks, Jon V
    vendbien

Edited on 02/21/2008 2:47pm
    Edited 2 total times.

kissfreak333

[3]Feb 19, 2008
    • level: 5

DUDE!!!! it was called "Kids in the Hall"

vendbien

[4]Feb 21, 2008
    kissfreak333 wrote:

DUDE!!!! it was called "Kids in the Hall"

DUDE!!!!! Don't get old.... This is what happens. The 70s and 80s are big friggin' blur... I remember little bits and pieces, like part of the name of the group and some of their names with some of the faces... It's brutal...