Case Closed Forums

Adult Swim (ended 2004)

Season 6,7,8 and the rest (box sets) / Movie 3,4,5 and the rest

2sweetinhouse

[1]Apr 5, 2009
    • level: 7

I've been looking around the net trying to find out if the season box sets are going to continue til the end of the series or if they will stop after a certain season, same with the movies. I've e-mail Funimation asking that question with no reply yet. If anyone knows anything or finds out anything please post it, I'll do the same.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

2sweetinhouse

[2]Apr 14, 2009
    I got a reply from Funimation. They said there's talk about a few more movies being released, but they said they have no knowlage of the season box sets being released beyond season 5.

They also said they were glad to hear that I am a fan of Case Closed and thanked me for the support and said thats the way to keep the DVD's comming out.

Ravethemonk

[3]Apr 17, 2009
    • level: 4
    i got an email from brina palencia saying that ai/anita is in a few new dub material but she doesn't know if it will be released.

2sweetinhouse

[4]Apr 23, 2009
    I don't see why they wouldn't keep em' comming (as long as people keep on supporting the show) since it seems like the U.S. season box sets are 26 / 27 episodes long no matter if thats the actual end of the season or not. If they bring season 6 out I can see them turning it into 2 or 3 seasons, cutting the season in half since it's about 50 episodes long. and I'm guessing all of the actual season 5 won't be on the season 5 box set. So yeah the actual season 6 will probably be split into 2 or 3 seasons in the U.S. thats if they plan on releaseing it. I sure hope they do, I just can't get enough of Case Closed.

JetixMasterDan

[5]May 16, 2009
    • level: 53
    FUNimation only acquired the first 130 episodes originally, so that's all they've dubbed. If DVD sales remain good, then they'll probably acquire additional episodes and seasons, like they have done with movie 1 and 2. Until they acquire more episodes or movies though, then they can't release a season 6, 7, etc.

Ravethemonk

[6]May 17, 2009
    been confirmed that they dubbed a new movie. the only thing about it is that we don't know when it will be released.

ANEWMARK

[7]Jun 5, 2009
    • level: 6
    i know that animax also dubbed detective conan english into english, just like funimation. assuming they are farther into the seies, is there anyway to find them?

major_csi_fan

[8]Jun 18, 2009

it is it is cool that they have dubbed another movie because movie 3 was awesome , i hope they do dub season 6 because it was have the introduction of AI whuch would b cool to see dubbed and the more case closed the better XD i have so far bought seasons 1-5 and the dopuble movie boxset hope funimation realease more

Feartheliving

[9]Oct 4, 2009
    • level: 1
    I really hope that they continue releasing the dubbed versions of Case Closed. I already had Season 1 - 3, but just had the money to actually buy Season 4 - 5 and the double movie pack that contains The 14th Target and The Timed Bomb Skyscraper. I'm watching the first 3 seasons again just waiting for the others I bought. So all I'm really saying is MAKE MORE DUBBED CASE CLOSED SEASON/MOVIE BOX SETS!!!!!

daisycakes4

[10]Oct 15, 2009
    I have loved this show ever since I first found it on Cartoon Network Adult Swim. I have bought all avaible seasons at full price and the two movies sepretley, as well as every book published. Please Funimation please keep on bringing us this show. We want to know how it ends, even if it is 30 years from now. As long as you print them we'll buy them! I promise you that!

Dorkeymaria

[11]Jan 17, 2010
    • level: 2
    do you no when season 6,7,8 are comeing out in dub becase they made case closed movies 3,4,5,6 out arredy becase that would be very stupped if the made the movie and not the episod so if eney one now about season 6,7,8 case closed coing out pretty please tell me

neoyamato_pi

[12]Jan 31, 2010
    • level: 26
    No news of that yet. When Funi got Detective Conan, they only got till 130 (in the english dub's ep count) so that's why it's only 130 eps are released.

ZackBrown1

[13]Mar 20, 2010

when is season six comeing out

BigtimeBarbecue

[14]Apr 6, 2010

when anyone hears about the new case closed episodes please let me know I would really appreciate it

Dorkeymaria

[15]Apr 23, 2010
    oh i just love the pic they are so cute exspeallly conna

Dorkeymaria

[16]May 17, 2010

I really hate it when they are just going to dub all the movie but not episods they said they would have case closed seson 6 dube this winter and now its spring just mabe i think they are going top dub season six seven and ehight next year in 2011 i hope. you now what we all should do is do a putishion some one has to write a letter to funation and say how many singnijer so we can get case closed season six 7 and 8 dub.

JetixMasterDan

[17]Jun 22, 2010
    • level: 53

I have already posted before that I would post any information regarding future seasons or movies as FUNi announced them. They haven't done so. Until they post additional releases, it does no good to keep asking about additional information considering that is classified as spam. If you continue to persist I will delete the infringing posts and report you to TV.com for violating their policies. Thank you very much.

bigddan11

TV.COM Case Closed editor

Dorkeymaria

[18]Jun 22, 2010
    ok I will stop there. so how is your favort charitor on case closed

macabre190788

[19]Jun 28, 2010
    • level: 26
    All the movies are released in Germany on DVD, but unfortunately they do not have english subtitles.

BigtimeBarbecue

[20]Jul 9, 2010

does anyone know when funimation is going to release the detective conan vs lupin the third special