Cash & Cari

HGTV Premiered Jan 01, 2011 Between Seasons

Cash & Cari Fan Reviews (1)

• HGTV's new show, "Cash & Cari" follows antiques dealer Cari Cucksey on her hunt to turn old into sold.

I just started watching hgtv's new reality show Cash & Cari recently and fell in love with it! I've always been a fan of HGTV and I think this is their best show yet. I love Cari, she seems like a very nice, fun, exciting young woman. I would probably watch the show simply for Cari's warm spirit. Also, she is very knowledgable about antique items and a very good business woman. It is interesting to see how her and her team run estate sales. I am from MI and am inspired to check out her local retail store as well... It looks like it's very funky cool. This show is comparable to the History channel show, American Pickers. I like Pickers but I think cash & cari surpasses Pickers by far. Cari is like Pickers but cuter and there is a lot more going on in an episode of C&C (estate sales, antiques appraising, sale set-up, repurposing furniture, etc). Cash & Cari has definitely earned it's spot on HGTV, Cari is here to stay! Can't wait to see more "treasure hunting" and her "fabulous finds!"