Cash Cab

Discovery Channel (ended 2008)

pacojonezl40

Cash Cab Fan Reviews (23)

• Bring back the Cash Cab. It was without a doubt the most entertaining show on television and fall under the catagories of game show, educational show and just plain down right entertaining.

Since becoming disabled I have had ample time to rediscover television. I finally discovered the Cash Cab show, which I immediately dubbed as my favorite show on television. I think the show, due to its questions, was a very educational television show as well as just plain good entertainment.
    Now without warning, I no longer am able to find the Cash Cab television show anyplace on the air. Who or what individual was responsible for one of the best educational shows to be taken off the air. I believe this to be one of the biggest mistakes by a network in the past decade.
    It is my hopes that the program will be picked up by another network and let it continue entertaining the viewing public and in the process let Discovery Channel find how huge a mistake they made by canceling the program.