Cash Cab

Discovery Channel (ended 2008)

pacojonezl40

Cash Cab Fan Reviews (23)

• A game show inside a taxi cab?... that's gotta be one of the most creative ideas I've ever seen on television

I love this game show this is none other than "Cash Cab". I remember when my dad and I would watch this game show a lot and when I say "a lot", I really do mean A LOT. This is one of my favorite game shows to watch on the Game Show Network and it's very fun. Ever since my dad died though, I haven't watch this show as much as I used to back when he was still alive and he was there with me to watch it. Even though I don't watch it as much as I used to, I will always make me remember of my dad. I'll probably say I watch this game show at least 3-5 times a month. The point of the game show is that people will randomly come inside a taxi cab to get a ride to somewhere but out of nowhere, they find out that they are inside a taxi cab where they play the game show to win money inside a taxi cab while getting a ride to wherever they need to go. The game show is also a good way to challenge your mind because some of the questions that they ask are very challenging and tricky. To be honest, it hurts my brain sometimes with some of the tricky questions LOL. The thing is that if they lose of their money and 3 strikes then they must get out of the cash cab and walk the rest of the way to where they are going. All I can say is that this is an awesome game show and it's totally worth watching, no doubt about it. Overall, "Cash Cab" is an awesome game show and even though I don't watch it as much as I used to, I still LOVE it. 10/10

I DEDICATE this review to my father Roberto Estrada: June 12th, 1965-September 26th, 2011