Castle

47 Seconds

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Mar 26, 2012 on ABC

• The truth is ugly...

When I first saw previews of this episode, I thought "What is so significant about her remembering every second of being shot?" Admittingly, this was my 2nd episode. I researched a bit and then I was like "Ohhh!" I couldn't wait to see this episode, and it shocked me a little. I loved the story of the episode, but I mainly watched it for the Kate/Rich plotline.

I'm sorry, but what Kate is doing is totally unfair and ridiculous. She's known about Castle's feelings for her since the shooting, and she's been lying to him the whole time. For what? Because she's not ready? Because she's got other personal stuff going on? Who cares? If you have feelings for someone, you admit to yourself and the person. If you don't, you let him/her down gently so you both can move on. You don't keep them on the hook til you feel yer ready. Now Castle's found out the truth and he's angry. I don't blame him. I hope he does move on cause it's not worth his time to wait for someone who's more interested in herself and playing with his heart strings. He should find someone else and show Kate she can't have her cake and eat it too. Can't wait to see where this goes :)