A Castle Community
Monday 10:00 PM on ABC (Returning September 29, 2014)
staff
General Show Discussion
Discuss the show: Castle

Join in on the Castle general show discussion.

Discussion
Mar 04, 2014
Senator Bracken
Senator Bracken has been one of the best recurring characters on Castle, I can't wait for the finale showdown.

staff
Discussion
Jan 28, 2014
Release date of Dressed to Kill?

I've been searching for the release date everywhere and there all different! One is on 3rd Feb and the other 27th of Jan (Today)! I've been dying o watch this episode so please someone tell me when it releases!
Discussion
Oct 15, 2013
Beckett's Back!

Last week I wrote this post about Beckett rejoining the NYPD and this week I got my wish. It wasn't really how I imagined it though and if I'm honest, it left a lot to be desired!

In this weeks episode "Number One Fan" the case of the week was about a young woman who was accused of killing her boyfriend and with the cops chasing her she decides to take a dentist's office full of people hostage and demands to speak only to Richard Castle, who she thinks will believe her story.

THE REST OF THIS WILL HAVE SPOILERS FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T SEEN LAST NIGHTS EPISODE!!!!

Castle is called to the bank to help with hostage negotiation (and Beckett tags along because she has nothing better to do) and when he gets there he goes inside to meet the girl and after she explains ...Read more
Discussion
Oct 09, 2013
Beckett Back in the NYPD?
Did anyone actually think this whole "Beckett lives in DC and they work out as a long-distance relationship" plot would work out that long? I sure hoped not. Half of the fun of the show is watching them work together and her being serious and him thinking it's aliens ...
Read more
staff
staff
Discussion
Sep 24, 2013
Reaction to Season 6 Premiere
Season 6 Premiere......the only time I have ever fallen asleep during Castle!
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 23 Season 6
For Better or Worse
Aired
Episode 22 Season 6
Veritas
Aired
Episode 21 Season 6
Law & Boarder
Aired
Episode 20 Season 6
That '70s Show
Aired
Episode 19 Season 6
The Greater Good
Aired
Richard Castle
Det. Kate Beckett
Martha Rodgers
Kevin Ryan
Javier Esposito
Meet Richard Castle, a successful murder-mystery writer who just killed off his main character. It seems one of his fans liked his books just a bit too much when a copycat murderer started running around killing people as described in Castle's books. After being questioned by the police Richard joins forces with Detective Kate Beckett to solve this case. The two become 'partners' and begin working together to solve other murders in New York City along with other detectives Javier Esposito, Kevin Ryan and Captain Roy Montgomery, later Captain Victoria Gates. They also work with medical examiner Lanie Parish. Richard's family includes his mother Martha Rodgers, who was a Broadway diva and his daughter Alexis. The show is produced by ABC Studios and Beacon Television. ABC debuted the show on March 9, 2009. Castle was given a 10 episode order for the first season and was renewed for a full second, third season and fourth season. Parental TV Rating: TV-14moreless
  • 8:00 pm
    Masters of Illusion Jaws of Death
    NEW
    CW
  • 9:00 pm
    Dateline NBC Bad Blood
    NEW
    NBC
  •  
    What Would You Do?
    NEW
    ABC