Castle

Cops & Robbers

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Oct 31, 2011 on ABC

• Toy Solders

This to me is one of the best episodes for me, it's pritty much the typical hostage/heist sittuation which we've all seen many times before but this is one of those ones that are done right because there is no stupid melodrama which by it's nature is nothing but filler, and this sittuation involves characters we care about.

Once again really love how both Castle and Kate work together only this time their both a distance away which makes the stakes raised. It was both fun and suspenseful seeing Castle constantly retreving information about the robbers plot but most of all trying to get information to the outside for Kate, which in a way was kinda remonicent of the underrated movie "Toy Soilders". However some credit should be handed to Margo she also helped out a little in the sittuation mainly in the morale department for the hostages but also provided Castle with a tool for communication. But most of all just liked the back and forth between both of them which gave it some emotional drama.

Kate as usual is great, for a person that has never done hostage negotiation she really felt like an expert unlike the dog weed experenced negotiator/commander whom is obviously off his game; the way Kate handles things I want her to be working as S.W. A. T. negotiator/commander.

Both Castle and Kate may'be inexperenced in this kind of sittuation but that is an advantage because that means their unpredictable to the criminals because they expect everything to be done by the book step by step.

There were also a few great moments like a little of that drama with Alexis where she is trying to contact her boyfriend just to talk about the current sittuation, but then gets mad when he doesn't contact her back or for very long. I'll admit that made me mad at the boyfriend and feel pathos for Alexis. Whenever my girlfriend contacts me about something I always drop whatever I'm doing and talk to her because I never know what it's about it could either be usual talk, arangment/rearangement for a date or an emergency of some kind, but whatever the reason I want to be there for her; that's what a good boyfriend should do, that's what I believe anyway.

I really love what Kate said to the lead robber, I felt it was profound because I knew she really ment it and just shows how truely deep her feelings for Castle go, she will kill to protect Castle if she has to. And of course when both Kate and Castle come together again both look at each other with eyes that say I love you and looked as though they were both about to kiss but then Margo interupts, damn if only Margo kept quiet for just one more minute.

MNT