Castle

Cuffed

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Dec 05, 2011 on ABC

• Entrapment

This is one of those sittuations I've been waiting for in a long time for the two. Actually this is sort of one of those situations we sometimes in our minds daydream about, where we would be trapped in a room or on a desert island with someone we admire.

Castle and Kate are in that sittuation litterally, can't help but feel fate once again is telling them something. As usual it was funny hearing both of them bantering about their predicament. But I really like how there was kinda a sexual overtone in this episode making it a little erotic. From certain positions they had to take to do something, or even one moment when then had to move the steel box with their legs and they were breathing hard.

Also I do like the suspense, not just are we hoping that both Castle and Kate will survive the sittuation but were hoping Ryan and Esposito will find them in time. I really like how both these characters for once are taking charge and there is good banter with the two also, it almost felt like these two could of had a show of their own. And in a way there is a bit of a contrast parallel in the love relationship department with both Ryan and Esposito, Ryan is taking the next big step while Esposito is unfortunately at a stand still. Personally I'm hoping Esposito and his significant other (name escapes me sorry) will get back in the game I really do like them as a couple they do have good chemestry (at least I think so) and it was a little sad seeing them in a bit of a bitter dispute, they don't straghten things up both are going to lose. I'm also wondering if one of the realationships will be sigificant for what happens latter like to a possible tragidy or dire sittuation, it just feels like the season is hinting at that. I don't know I'm getting ahead of myself as always we'll have to wait and see.

Castle and Kate always work well together even tied up.