Castle

Cuffed

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Dec 05, 2011 on ABC

• 'Do you know how high tigers can jump? High!'

After all the talk and the rumors about this episode, I had my self really pumped to watch it thinking that I would get these amazing Caskett scenes and that I would die a happy woman after the whole thing was over.

I did get some very good and very funny scenes between our perfect duo, but I thought that the episode left me hanging. The case was good, the 'being cuffed to one another' thing was the high point of everything but still...I thought we would get some deep and meaningful talk about where that relationship is going or they would point out that Beckett indeed remembers everything from the day that she got shot or from what Castle told her. The thing that keeps bugging me about how the writers are portraying the way they are acting around eachother is that there's times when Beckett acts the way she used to back in season one. But I think that's just because of the fac that she remembers Castle admiting his love for her.

I am enjoying this season very much, though. There's been a couple of really perfect and impressive episodes so far and we're not even halfway throught the season yet, hell, we've just finished the first part before the hiatus. Despite my comment about the writers above, I think they are doing a pretty damn good job this season and kudos for them. Yeah, I know I must totally be contradicting myself by now, but what can I say!? These people destined to be together leave me a little confused by the way they act. :P

3XK