Future episode idea

yutg25

[1]Feb 6, 2011
    • level: 5

I doubt this will happen but an idea 3XK Killer

Targets all Castle's women

Meredith

Gina Cowell

Pretend to go after Kate Beckett; but a twist he goes for Alexis instead.

I'm bad sometimes...

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

heytiger93

[2]Feb 7, 2011
    • level: 9
    Like to see an ep where Beckett and Esposito partnered up leaving castle to tag along with Ryan, I love the big brother little sister moments between Esposito and Beckett, IMO Ryan and Beckett are big sister little brother and Esposito and Beckett are the other way around, so I love that those three have that sibling relationship going on. Best moments from the show IMO, well comic moments are when the four of them are acting like kids, pulling pranks on castle and jinx vs reverse double jinx haha. And I think itd be so funny to see Ryan and castle the two out of the four who don't have the tough exterior, trying to solve a case together haha. It'd be cool if instead of Ryan and castle being the potential victims like in 3xk it was Esposito and Beckett and it was up to R&C to come running to their aid. Anyway I'm getting a little too excited. Well that's my idea.

ColdHearts

[3]Feb 7, 2011
    • level: 9

Yeah, I would like to see an episode where Alexis gets kidnapped. I think that would make Castle really lose his cool and add some really good drama. Not to mention it would drive Beckett and him closer together, because she would want to help him. And he is a famous person and famous people have stalkers all the time. Having a Castle stalker go after Alexis would be interesting.

yutg25

[4]Mar 16, 2011

Another Alexis centric episode...

Castle in the hamptons to finish a book. Alexis opted to stay for school work. No excuse for Martha yet... none are in touch for a few weeks.

Police raid a location after an anonymous tip and Beckett is called in to investigate a murder of a known drug dealer. The prime suspect is a distraught confused Alexis with traces of drugs in her system and no memory of the past two weeks.

Maybe I should develop this to fanfiction. I just need an excuse for not involving Martha. SO no one can just tell Alexis what happened.

Are there any street drugs that do that?

SheWhoTangles

[5]Mar 17, 2011
    • level: 7
    yutg25 wrote:

I doubt this will happen but an idea 3XK Killer

Targets all Castle's women

Meredith

Gina Cowell

Pretend to go after Kate Beckett; but a twist he goes for Alexis instead.

I'm bad sometimes...

You are bad. You should be sent to your room with NO Castle!

SheWhoTangles

[6]Mar 17, 2011
    yutg25 wrote:

Another Alexis centric episode...

Castle in the hamptons to finish a book. Alexis opted to stay for school work. No excuse for Martha yet... none are in touch for a few weeks.

Police raid a location after an anonymous tip and Beckett is called in to investigate a murder of a known drug dealer. The prime suspect is a distraught confused Alexis with traces of drugs in her system and no memory of the past two weeks.

Maybe I should develop this to fanfiction. I just need an excuse for not involving Martha. SO no one can just tell Alexis what happened.

Are there any street drugs that do that?

soap operas used to do that to me, do they count?

SheWhoTangles

[7]Mar 17, 2011

I dream extra episodes between the real ones! This is a cool topic!

On the show when Becket asked him why he became interested in murder, Castle once told Beckett a story about his young playmate, the son of their housekeeper, being found by him on the beach dead and the killer never being found. Then he claimed it was a joke after he had her genuine sympathy and attention.

In this future episode, his story wasn't just a story, just Castle pulling back personal info about himself he surprised even himself with by sharing. I think it should be something that really did happen in his childhood and that they call Castle back to see if he recognizes the guy. His family comes to stay in the Hampton's during the investigation for Castle's moral support and Beckett comes to stay with them also as consult on the investigation.

Then the suspect, much to Martha's shock, is Castle's mysterious unknown father accused of killing the wrong boy per the police's bad theory. Castle's whole family would be involved in the drama of the situation, Beckett could learn lots of goodies about Castle's younger life, and his dad can be cleared by Castle only to have the man pull back and leave unable to handle the thought of a full grown son he's never known. Castle and Beckett could spend an extra day alone in the Hamptons with some time alone on the beach for chance to talk, bare souls about his absent dad he never had/her missing mother that was cherished while she had her, how easy it is to let people you care about slip out of your lives without having a real chance with them, leading to a real kiss that can surprise them both and have them interrupted by an irritated driver finally arrived to pick them up for the ride home....

Casting call: who would be Castle's long lost dad?

yutg25

[8]Mar 18, 2011

SheWhoTangles wrote:

On the show when Becket asked him why he became interested in murder, Castle once told Beckett a story about his young playmate, the son of their housekeeper, being found by him on the beach dead and the killer never being found. Then he claimed it was a joke after he had her genuine sympathy and attention.

In this future episode, his story wasn't just a story, just Castle pulling back personal info about himself he surprised even himself with by sharing. I think it should be something that really did happen in his childhood and that they call Castle back to see if he recognizes the guy. His family comes to stay in the Hampton's during the investigation for Castle's moral support and Beckett comes to stay with them also as consult on the investigation.

Then the suspect, much to Martha's shock, is Castle's mysterious unknown father accused of killing the wrong boy per the police's bad theory. Castle's whole family would be involved in the drama of the situation, Beckett could learn lots of goodies about Castle's younger life, and his dad can be cleared by Castle only to have the man pull back and leave unable to handle the thought of a full grown son he's never known. Castle and Beckett could spend an extra day alone in the Hamptons with some time alone on the beach for chance to talk, bare souls about his absent dad he never had/her missing mother that was cherished while she had her, how easy it is to let people you care about slip out of your lives without having a real chance with them, leading to a real kiss that can surprise them both and have them interrupted by an irritated driver finally arrived to pick them up for the ride home....

What about an epi where caskett discovers a fight. The victim is a woman DNA under her fingernails made a partial match with a certain best selling author who was swabbed after indecent exposure charge.

SheWhoTangles

[9]Mar 19, 2011

Maybe if the indecent exposure charge came about from accidentally locking himself in the hallway of his hotel room wearing a small towel, not like a Peewee Herman kind of thing. It wouldn't be too out there, he's was already at the apartment of a murdered woman's place at the beginning of the season.

pr0teu5

[10]Apr 9, 2011
    • level: 6

I was think more 2 part-episode of Castle been kidnap and when the team trying to save him, they are too late and see Castle die(building/car or something like that get blowup). After that the same killer also try to kill Backatt. When the team and speacialy Beckatt was really motivated to catch the "killer", only find out the killer is a crazy fan of Castle.

Team kill/wounded the "killer" badlly(can't talk), when every is mourning Castle, Alexis suddenly find some club in the evidencein that the killer see her self in love triangle, she try to "show" her love by "save" him and killoff her competitor.Which mean Castle can't be dead. Even with almost everyone don't believe her, Beckatt go out to search and after some hard work find Castle been lock in some cellar, almost die of dehydration (because the "killer" is dead/imprisoned).

TaniaEllis

[11]Jan 3, 2012
    • level: 1

Funny, I was also thinking about the "kidnap Alexis" idea. It could be one hellova emotional rollercoaster!

lexlou74

[12]Jan 3, 2012
    • level: 3

liking the whole Alexis/Maratha kidnap thing or finding her at murder scene with blood on her

Dranoel

[13]Jan 23, 2012
    • level: 3

Ok, I'll throw out this:

Backstory to Ryan /Esposido we start with them at the "The Old Haunt" bar wherethey are treated to drinksand interesting storys by a patron, which unwittingly reveals himself to be Castle'sfather.Conflicted the next day they are on scene and decided to share this with Castle, but the body at the scene isthat man.

Ryan andBeckett are on scene first where the crime scene is at a Writers convention andwe meet 5 famous writers who are suspectsfor a 2 dead butlers. The cliche and jokestoo numerous. Castle and Esposidoin court to hear a verdictin Martha's case of being acused but she pleads it was not her.

At poker game with the Castle & the Police regulars, where during thegame, 2 masked, heavily armed men break into Castle's place. These two armed men know everyone at the table by name. They are here for one person, Esposido. (hint - remember those criminals his buddy help convict with his old partner) They're back....

Castle runs into his Actor buddy at the Haunt, where he asks Castle to help him (which brings in the cops) . This guy meets Beckett, and really falls for her. She resists..but he is actually wins her. Castle actually knows this guy is good...conflict for Castle and bliss for Beckett ??

doctorwho747

[15]Feb 9, 2012

SheWhoTangles wrote:

I know this might sound like something out of a soap opera, but what if the mastermind behind Beckett's mother's murder and everything turned out to be Castle's father? We haven't really heard much about him, correct me if I am wrong but I could have sworn that Castle's father had either left when he was really young or died. As for another possible mastermind behind the conspiracy what if it's Beckett's father? We have only seen him a few times and I know he showed up at the hospital in the season premiere because Kate was shot, but what if it was also to reintroduce him to have him be the villain?

doctorwho747

[16]Feb 9, 2012

heytiger93 wrote:
    Like to see an ep where Beckett and Esposito partnered up leaving castle to tag along with Ryan, I love the big brother little sister moments between Esposito and Beckett, IMO Ryan and Beckett are big sister little brother and Esposito and Beckett are the other way around, so I love that those three have that sibling relationship going on. Best moments from the show IMO, well comic moments are when the four of them are acting like kids, pulling pranks on castle and jinx vs reverse double jinx haha. And I think itd be so funny to see Ryan and castle the two out of the four who don't have the tough exterior, trying to solve a case together haha. It'd be cool if instead of Ryan and castle being the potential victims like in 3xk it was Esposito and Beckett and it was up to R&C to come running to their aid. Anyway I'm getting a little too excited. Well that's my idea.

What I would like to see in your scenario is the 3XK killer return for real in an episode before this season ends. I could see Gates, and even Beckett and Esposito telling Castle and Ryan to sit the case out because they are too emotionally compromised, if that is the word. That however would be a perfect way for Castle and Ryan to team up secretly, like Castle and Beckett have done many times. After what the bastard put Castle through thinking he was about to die and then telling him the next kill is on Castle's hands. And stealing Ryan's gun also making him feel guilty and thinking the next murder will be partly his fault is more than enough reason for the two to work together to get justice. I would absolutely love it if when they confront the SOB first Castle beats the crap out of him, and then Ryan shoots him in the leg or something with his recovered gun