Castle Forums

Monday 10:00 PM on ABCIn Season

Is it time for a Gates centric episode?

matthewgiven3

[1]Jan 23, 2013
    • level: 4

Hey am I the only one who would like to see an episode that focuses on Gates so we can get to know her character better and learn what makes her tick? I would love to see an episode where the case some how ties into an old case she worked when she was in IA. I think Penny Johnson is great actress I am want to see her used more on the show. Anyone else?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

LenaMartinovi

[2]Jan 27, 2013
    • level: 2
    I think it was either Marlowe (during the USC panel) or one of the Bowman siblings (during the Castle-Con) that spoke about Gates and how they want to show her personal life (her husband, her two daughters). I really want a Gates-esque episode. Gates is quickly becoming one my favorites, here's to her getting a terrific centered episode!

matthewgiven3

[3]Jan 30, 2013
    • level: 4

I hope they don't forget to give us that. I have been a fan of Penny since Deep Space Nine and I think she can more then carry and episode and I really want to see her used better on Castle. She is great with both drama and comedy and I would like to see here do more of both. I really hope we get a Gates centric episode this season.