Castle Forums

Monday 10:00 PM on ABCIn Season

Official Episode Discussion: After Hours 5x08 (Nov 19)

wildhoney66

[21]Dec 16, 2012
    • level: 13

well i love comic books but honestly i don't even know who the writers to my favorite ones are anymore. cause it's hard to buy comics these days cause no place around me really sells them to be honest. man does this piss me off that wasn't always the case though. growing up i would see plenty of places carry them to be honest.

anyways back on topic, oh i believe it people are idiots and fight over the stupidest things weather online or offline. for the attention is my guess.

i'm not saying i haven't started an argument over the stupidest things myself oh i'm sure i have. but i try not to do that. i'm 34 now so i tend to try not to act like i'm a little kid like quite a few people seem to act like. i'm not saying i always succeed at not acting like a kid in a candy store or

over the stupidest things i do. but i try not to. and at least i admit it ya know? anyways. i was talking to a friend at work someone at work just the other day and they were talking about how people do stupid things, and i said well people always seem to blame kids for doing stupid things and they do let's face it. but some adults are no better than kids cause they also do stupid things as well. so it's NOT always a kids fault that was my point. and yes i've gotten a bit off topic as well. he he at least when it comes to Castle that is. sorry about that. he he

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BarryWeen3

[22]Dec 17, 2012
    • level: 14

That's true, but we have a couple of particular posters over on Millarworld and all they do is argue. Not quite trollish behavior, but bordering on it. One of the two posters just can never admit that they're wrong or that any other viewpoint is valid, it's annoying because he'll derail a thread with his argument for 40-50+ some posts. I am amazed at how many different ways he can keep stating the same thing over and over though.

wildhoney66

[23]Dec 17, 2012
    • level: 13

i guess i'm different in the sense that depending on what is being talked about i don't really care if i'm right or not. yes sometimes i don't admit if i'm wrong but most of the time i don't really care if i am or not. and i'll just say ok i'm wrong no big deal. but ONLY if i am proven correctly wrong of course. in short i have no issues when i find out if i'm wrong about this or that.

it's not that big of a deal to me like it is to some people, case in point those prolly 2 nerds you were talking about. and also i do find it funny as hell and i also am amazed when stuff like that happens it's just to funny and there's no words that can really say anything else.

BarryWeen3

[24]Dec 21, 2012
    • level: 14

It is is funny initially, but the problem is two-fold, other posters having to weed through his pointless arguing (and it's pointless most of the time) and as moderators having to restart the threads as we lock threads after a threshold post number has been reached, we find that it keeps threads more readable, i.e. having only to persue say 5-10 pages of posts as opposed to 30-40...

Of course I also realize that I've derailed this thread at this point in time...

Edited on 12/21/2012 9:46pm

matthewgiven3

[25]Dec 22, 2012
    • level: 4

This episode has one of my favorite lines ever in it. When Castle is asked to name one worse dinner he says the dinner scene from alien. Beckett then said "Honestly I think an alien bursting out of my dad's chest would have lightened the mood." I love it!