Castle Forums

Monday 10:00 PM on ABCIn Season

Official Episode Discussion: Lucky Stiff 3x14 (Feb 7)

Nat6386

[41]Feb 16, 2011
    • level: 14
    heytiger93 wrote:
    Nat6386 wrote:
    heytiger93 wrote:
    BarryWeen3 wrote:

heytiger93 wrote:
    Nat6386 wrote:
    heytiger93 wrote:
    Nat6386 wrote:
    heytiger93 wrote:
    Nat6386 wrote:
    haldrey wrote:
    Another priceless episode, even the thing with Martha, who is not one of my favorite characters, and the inheritance was pretty good. By the way, anyone, what's on your list if you won the lottery?

Good question - A holiday to EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY ON EARTH - thats my dream!! and give a good chunk of it to Charity!!

What about you?

ohh well your generosity is admirable. I think if I won the lottery I'd but my way into Harvard University to study psychology, buy a nice villa somewhere, invest a little and give the rest to charity, assuming there was any money left over haha. But it should be cute to see if in any of the up coming eps Beckett finds some way of saying thank you to Castle for Honoring her mother in the way that he did. Haha, I'm guessing we all have similar ideas as to "how" Beckett should say thank you.

Buy your way into harvard!! hahahaha, good plan! and thanks !! yes im hoping beckett thanks castle in much the same way you are thinking, Cant wait for the next ep, i know its highly unlikely but i hope she mentions it AND I REALLY HOPE the ball they were talking about throwing to start the scholarship actually goes ahead, maybe season finale and we see something happen?? fingers crossed!

Yes! Know what you mean, it'd be the biggest bummer ever if what was obviously a gesture of love from Castle's behalf wasn't brought up sometime this season and Beckett "properly" expressed her gratitude, I'm guessing if it's not brought up next ep it might hopefully be in one of the two parters which air after "The Final Nail".
    I just watched the last two eps again, really castle is AMAZING!! and to correct myself it was a fundraiser not a ball!! ohh setup and countdown are one ep?? Thats cool! I was looking at the ep guide and it stopped at countdown, so am i to assume thats the finale? Only 17 eps this season?
    No, no there's more to come after countdown (thank god), pretty sure 22 eps this season, the season finale is called "Knockout", should be last chapter in Beckett's mother's murder case.

Acutally, you're off by two. It's 24 episodes, just like last season. So counting tonight, there's still 10 more episodes to the season.

glad to hear i got it wrong. 24 episodes is even better

Oh thank god!!! and hey i guessed it would be called knockout!!! hahahahaha ohh i cant wait to see who the 'dragon' is that KB woke!!! i think it may be someone that we are tuned to like maybe the mayor....hmmmmmmm

Yeah it'll be so deliciously interesting to see who/what is behind it all. Yeah i defs think it's somebody under Beckett's nose too. Maybe the mayor or someone even closer to her... ahhh I can't wait. 'Til then we have the epic two parters coming up which look kickass and may involve some caskett development

OOOOOOoooooooooo I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!! i love Caskett!! currently my fav almost-to-be couple!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

heytiger93

[42]Feb 16, 2011
    • level: 9
    Nat6386 wrote:
    heytiger93 wrote:
    Nat6386 wrote:
    heytiger93 wrote:
    BarryWeen3 wrote:

heytiger93 wrote:
    Nat6386 wrote:
    heytiger93 wrote:
    Nat6386 wrote:
    heytiger93 wrote:
    Nat6386 wrote:
    haldrey wrote:
    Another priceless episode, even the thing with Martha, who is not one of my favorite characters, and the inheritance was pretty good. By the way, anyone, what's on your list if you won the lottery?

Good question - A holiday to EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY ON EARTH - thats my dream!! and give a good chunk of it to Charity!!

What about you?

ohh well your generosity is admirable. I think if I won the lottery I'd but my way into Harvard University to study psychology, buy a nice villa somewhere, invest a little and give the rest to charity, assuming there was any money left over haha. But it should be cute to see if in any of the up coming eps Beckett finds some way of saying thank you to Castle for Honoring her mother in the way that he did. Haha, I'm guessing we all have similar ideas as to "how" Beckett should say thank you.

Buy your way into harvard!! hahahaha, good plan! and thanks !! yes im hoping beckett thanks castle in much the same way you are thinking, Cant wait for the next ep, i know its highly unlikely but i hope she mentions it AND I REALLY HOPE the ball they were talking about throwing to start the scholarship actually goes ahead, maybe season finale and we see something happen?? fingers crossed!

Yes! Know what you mean, it'd be the biggest bummer ever if what was obviously a gesture of love from Castle's behalf wasn't brought up sometime this season and Beckett "properly" expressed her gratitude, I'm guessing if it's not brought up next ep it might hopefully be in one of the two parters which air after "The Final Nail".
    I just watched the last two eps again, really castle is AMAZING!! and to correct myself it was a fundraiser not a ball!! ohh setup and countdown are one ep?? Thats cool! I was looking at the ep guide and it stopped at countdown, so am i to assume thats the finale? Only 17 eps this season?
    No, no there's more to come after countdown (thank god), pretty sure 22 eps this season, the season finale is called "Knockout", should be last chapter in Beckett's mother's murder case.

Acutally, you're off by two. It's 24 episodes, just like last season. So counting tonight, there's still 10 more episodes to the season.

Oh thank god!!! and hey i guessed it would be called knockout!!! hahahahaha ohh i cant wait to see who the 'dragon' is that KB woke!!! i think it may be someone that we are tuned to like maybe the mayor....hmmmmmmm

Yeah it'll be so deliciously interesting to see who/what is behind it all. Yeah i defs think it's somebody under Beckett's nose too. Maybe the mayor or someone even closer to her... ahhh I can't wait. 'Til then we have the epic two parters coming up which look kickass and may involve some caskett development

OOOOOOoooooooooo I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!! i love Caskett!! currently my fav almost-to-be couple!

HI-FIVE! Mine too, hahahahah

Nat6386

[43]Feb 18, 2011
    heytiger93 wrote:
    Nat6386 wrote:
    heytiger93 wrote:
    Nat6386 wrote:
    heytiger93 wrote:
    BarryWeen3 wrote:

heytiger93 wrote:
    Nat6386 wrote:
    heytiger93 wrote:
    Nat6386 wrote:
    heytiger93 wrote:
    Nat6386 wrote:
    haldrey wrote:

What about you?

Virtually Returning the Hi-Five!!!

heytiger93

[44]Feb 18, 2011
    Nat6386 wrote:
    heytiger93 wrote:
    Nat6386 wrote:
    heytiger93 wrote:
    Nat6386 wrote:
    heytiger93 wrote:
    BarryWeen3 wrote:

heytiger93 wrote:
    Nat6386 wrote:
    heytiger93 wrote:
    Nat6386 wrote:
    heytiger93 wrote:
    Nat6386 wrote:
    haldrey wrote:

What about you?

haha sweet

BarryWeen3

[45]Feb 18, 2011

heytiger93 wrote:
    Nat6386 wrote:
    heytiger93 wrote:
    Nat6386 wrote:
    heytiger93 wrote:
    Nat6386 wrote:
    heytiger93 wrote:
    BarryWeen3 wrote:

heytiger93 wrote:
    Nat6386 wrote:
    heytiger93 wrote:
    Nat6386 wrote:
    heytiger93 wrote:
    Nat6386 wrote:
    haldrey wrote:

What about you?

haha sweet

I'm just quoting because I like the pattern of the multiple quote boxes.

heytiger93

[46]Feb 18, 2011
    BarryWeen3 wrote:

heytiger93 wrote:
    Nat6386 wrote:
    heytiger93 wrote:
    Nat6386 wrote:
    heytiger93 wrote:
    Nat6386 wrote:
    heytiger93 wrote:
    BarryWeen3 wrote:

heytiger93 wrote:
    Nat6386 wrote:
    heytiger93 wrote:
    Nat6386 wrote:
    heytiger93 wrote:
    Nat6386 wrote:
    haldrey wrote:

What about you?

haha sweet

I like that you like the pattern of the multiple quote boxes

BarryWeen3

[47]Feb 18, 2011

heytiger93 wrote:
    BarryWeen3 wrote:

heytiger93 wrote:
    Nat6386 wrote:
    heytiger93 wrote:
    Nat6386 wrote:
    heytiger93 wrote:
    Nat6386 wrote:
    heytiger93 wrote:
    BarryWeen3 wrote:

heytiger93 wrote:
    Nat6386 wrote:
    heytiger93 wrote:
    Nat6386 wrote:
    heytiger93 wrote:
    Nat6386 wrote:
    haldrey wrote:

What about you?

haha sweet

I like that you like the pattern of the multiple quote boxes

I am glad that youare glad that I am glad. Innocent

BeIb1

[48]Feb 27, 2011
    • level: 5
    Hi does anyone know what the songs are called and who sings them? it says following here and on the abc page:

1."Money ($$$)" by Tim Myers
    2."Shake that A$$" by Jeff Russo 3."Loose" by Benny Blanco & Spank Rock

but i cannot find 1 and 2 even when following the buy button on abc. three i think i found.

thanks for your answers in advance.