Castle Forums

Monday 10:00 PM on ABCBetween Seasons

Official Episode Discussion: Murder He Wrote 5x04 (Oct 15)

TesserT

[1]Oct 15, 2012
    • level: 75
    Please use this thread to discuss episode Murder He Wrote. Enjoy!

From ABC.go: Castle's plans with Beckett are disrupted when a dying man stumbles into his backyard and collapses in the pool.

Check out the promo over at ABC.com. A Getaway to the Hamptons! You forgot your suit!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Canada_Michael

[2]Oct 15, 2012
    • level: 10

This was a well done balanced episode. It took full advantage of the new couple dynamic without going overboard. I liked that they called themselves Casket LOL.

wildhoney66

[3]Oct 15, 2012
    • level: 13

great episode i loved it. i think it's prolly my favorite episode so far this season!

JonathonWolf

[4]Oct 15, 2012
    • level: 10
    I got a good laugh during the interrogation that Det. Ryan was running. The fact that they did all the cues for a highly dramatic commercial-cliffhanger for that line of questioning. I hope they put something at the beginning of the next episode to call back to it. It would be fun to see all the verbal sparring going on as Ryan gets the upper hand.

wildhoney66

[5]Oct 15, 2012
    • level: 13

1stly i wonder if he will pick on them about it, or put them aside privately and say hey i know about you two but i'll keep quiet about it don't worry.

plus add that he hasn't told anyone about it. i loved how kate was saying at the start of the episode when they 1st got there & it dawned on her

that she isn't the 1st woman he's brought there. and i loved the fact that he said i'm not going to deny that i haven't i have. but they weren't you.

that was a great line. it was also funny how she wanted to get busy and than he had his mind on the case, than later on it was her and that showed how they are so much alike. another scene i just LOVED was when castle was asking about the blood and everything and and kate is quiet and you could tell she was impressed by his questions cause of what he has learned from her and the guys.

i know i was impressed cause those are the types of questions that beckett normally asks. and the cheif thinking she was a hooker was priceless.

so were the phone conversations with the guys. yes it sounds like i'm saying the entire episode but i think so far this is my favorite episode of the season and the series so far. well one of my favorite episodes of the series anyways. i don't have a favorite one of the entire series but this one is on the list. i wonder how the next episode will rate? in my book i mean