Castle Forums

Monday 10:00 PM on ABCBetween Seasons

Official Episode Discussion: Scared to Death 5x17 (Mar 18 )

TesserT

[1]Mar 18, 2013
    • level: 76
    Please use this thread to discuss episode Scared to Death. Enjoy!

From ABC.go : When a young woman appears to have literally been scared to death three days after watching a “haunted” DVD, Castle and Beckett delve into one of their creepiest cases yet. To make matters worse, Castle becomes convinced that he too is marked for death when he accidentally watches the cursed video. Master of horror Wes Craven makes a special guest appearance!

Check out the sneak peak photos over at ABC.com It's not a slasher flick, it's a murder investigation! So scary! I saw the video, that means I'm next!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

wildhoney66

[2]Mar 18, 2013
    • level: 13

ok i LOVED this episode. and i also LOVED the Wes Craven Cameo as well. the Ring spoof was done prettyy damn good actually. and i loved also how that was mentioned as well. though the downside is simply that no mention of his father was even briefly touched upon. though i did love how kate was his #1 on his bucket list. it wasn't as good as say the 2 parter but i didn't expect it to be either to be honest. still a great episode that really had a LOT of laughs.

wildhoney66

[3]Mar 25, 2013
    • level: 13

tonight's so far looks like it's going to be a good one. next week by the sound of it is going to be a comedy one again.