Castle Forums

Monday 10:00 PM on ABCBetween Seasons

Official Episode Discussion: Target 5x15 (Feb 18 )

matthewgiven3

[21]Feb 25, 2013
    • level: 4

Well if Alexis was just a bystander and they involve Castle's father when it wasn't about him to begin with then that is just bad screen writing. You don't add a major character like that in the second half of your story if he isn't connected to the plot in any way. Also if it is about Alexis friend then both she and her parents should have gotten more screen time so we are invested in them and their relationship. Everything I know about good uncluttered writing tells me that Alexis was the target and it was because of something Castle's dad was up to.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

OdumC

[22]Feb 25, 2013
    • level: 8
    it was kind of obvious the kidnapping was ALL about Alexis considering the kidnappers were mapped camping her vlog page.

the same page Castle just talked to her about using because people didn't need to have that much info on her at all times...

matthewgiven3

[23]Feb 25, 2013
    • level: 4

Yeah that was kind of a dumb move on Alexis' part. The first rule of internet safety is don't do stuff like put up a post telling anyone who visits the page where you are going to be and also let them know that you will be there alone. I am sorry but she really should know better then that. Put that type of stuff in an email so you can control who sees it.