Monday 10:00 PM on ABCIn Season

SPOILERS THREAD - all spoilers discussion here

TesserT

[1]Dec 23, 2008
    • level: 77
    ABC Promotional Photos and Cast Stills
    Edited on 07/26/2012 9:10pm
    Edited 4 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TesserT

[2]Feb 18, 2009
    Castle Promo

Episode 1.01 - Flowers for Your Grave - Promotional Photos

Authors James Patterson and Stephen J. Cannell guest star as themselves in a poker game.

TesserT

[3]Mar 16, 2009
    Episode 1.04 - Hell Hath no Fury - Press Release (airs Mar 30)

When the dead body of a New York City Councilman running for re-election rolls out of a rug and into Beckett's case files, she and Castle are thrown into the world of dirty politics. Meanwhile, Castle's final novel in the Derrick Storm series hits the bookstores, causing his mother to search for any and all signs of failure. And at one of his book readings, Beckett tries to throw Castle off his game, only to learn that he has flipped the script on her once again.

Guest Cast: Bruno Campos as Calvin Creason, Joshua LeBar as Jason Bollinger, Lisa Waltz as Laurie Horn, Michael Reilly Burke as Frank Nesbit and Jonathan Banks as Bruce Kirby.

TesserT

[4]Mar 19, 2009
    Episode 1.03 Hedge Fund Homeboys trailer & Nathan Fillion Interview

Nathan describes Castle as "it's like Moonlighting meets Murder She Wrote. Having not really remembered Moonlighting & having never seen Murder She Wrote".

TesserT

[5]Mar 24, 2009
    TesserT wrote:
    Episode 1.04 - Hell Hath no Fury - Press Release (airs Mar 30)

When the dead body of a New York City Councilman running for re-election rolls out of a rug and into Beckett's case files, she and Castle are thrown into the world of dirty politics. Meanwhile, Castle's final novel in the Derrick Storm series hits the bookstores, causing his mother to search for any and all signs of failure. And at one of his book readings, Beckett tries to throw Castle off his game, only to learn that he has flipped the script on her once again.

Guest Cast: Bruno Campos as Calvin Creason, Joshua LeBar as Jason Bollinger, Lisa Waltz as Laurie Horn, Michael Reilly Burke as Frank Nesbit and Jonathan Banks as Bruce Kirby.
    Episode 1.04 - Hell Hath no Fury - Promo

TesserT

[6]May 1, 2009
    Latest from Kristin/Sppoiler Chat

Any chance Kate and Castle are going to hook up on Castle?
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's not happening anytime soon. Stana Katic teases, "We bring in another guy, an ex of mine, and he stirs up the pot a bit. We also discover a little bit more about her past, because Castle starts digging into it. He actually starts researching some of the files and finds out some interesting stuff on what happened to my mother." When it comes to the finale, Stana is tight-lipped, but says it ends with a cliffhanger, so here's hoping ABC picks up Castle for a 2nd season.

TesserT

[7]Jul 15, 2009
    Episode 2.01 - Deep in Death - Plotline and Casting Call

Exclusive to Spoiler TV: While Castle tries to get back in Beckett's good graces, the team is trailed by a magazine reporter during their latest case: the murder of a desperate, unemployed white collar worker-turned-drug mule...

Check out the link for all the casting details.

mackymacaspac

[8]Jul 27, 2009
    • level: 78
    Episode 2.02 "Inventing the Girl" Casting Call
    Castle Returns on September 21 at 10PM!
    Episode 2.03 "Fool Me Once..." Casting Call

TesserT

[9]Aug 19, 2009
    TVGuide

Any update on the Beckett/Castle situation? Do we know how long Castle's going to be in the doghouse for going behind Kate's back regarding her mother's case?
    Who's to say that's why he'll be in the doghouse? As Season 2 begins, Beckett will be stewing over something entirely different because while she's off doing the gritty police work, Castle will get them both in trouble yet again.

TesserT

[10]Sep 10, 2009
    TV Guide Sept 14-20, 2009 pg 36

What's next? While there will be big-time repercussions from Castle's snooping (into the cold case murder of Kate's mother) - he'll briefly suffer from writer's block and Kate will wrestle with whether to pursue his lead - crime-solving will still take center stage. Their 1st case: a corpse discovered in a tree goes missing.

Will they or won't they? That's the question! "We're very cognizant of the fact that when you get 2 characters together, even for a brief moment, it can dissipate the chemistry," says creator Andrew W. Marlowe, revealing that competition for their affections will be afoot. "But there is that attraction there."

penelope1985

[11]Sep 11, 2009
    • level: 21
    TesserT wrote:
    TV Guide Sept 14-20, 2009 pg 36

What's next? While there will be big-time repercussions from Castle's snooping (into the cold case murder of Kate's mother) - he'll briefly suffer from writer's block and Kate will wrestle with whether to pursue his lead - crime-solving will still take center stage. Their 1st case: a corpse discovered in a tree goes missing.

Will they or won't they? That's the question! "We're very cognizant of the fact that when you get 2 characters together, even for a brief moment, it can dissipate the chemistry," says creator Andrew W. Marlowe, revealing that competition for their affections will be afoot. "But there is that attraction there."

oh the tension will be draged on forever!!!

TesserT

[12]Sep 20, 2009
    Episode 2.01 - 4 Sneak Peeks

TesserT

[13]Sep 23, 2009
    On the Set of Castle:
    Did you notice the gorgeous wine refrigerator right off of Rick Castle's sleek, ultra-modern kitchen? Did you think he was a real oenophile? Turns out, you'll find that every single bottle is the infamous Charles Shaw brand from Trader Joe's, also known as Two Buck Chuck for its super cheap price tag. Now this is humor!

Character Flaws: Seamus Dever explains. "There's an episode where I'm allergic to goose down feathers. A lot of times working on a show, it becomes the story, the story, the story. The writers on our show have been exploring the private lives, so there's some nice fun character things that you're not going to see on other shows. I've done all those "CSI" shows, and I don't think I've ever seen anyone allergic to something at a crime scene."

Castle's office & living room are lined, floor to ceiling, with books. There's everything from Sidney Sheldon and 'Infamous' by Virgina Henley to Cecilia Ahern's bestseller 'P.S. I Love You.'

It's in the Details: Castle's office has mahogany wood floors, rugged leather furniture, exposed brick walls, floating glass staircase, floor-to-ceiling windows and industrial cement and metal elements - but one thing is even more magnificent in person: the textured 3D honeycomb-like wall treatment.

penelope1985

[14]Sep 23, 2009
    • level: 21
    TesserT wrote:
    On the Set of Castle:
    Did you notice the gorgeous wine refrigerator right off of Rick Castle's sleek, ultra-modern kitchen? Did you think he was a real oenophile? Turns out, you'll find that every single bottle is the infamous Charles Shaw brand from Trader Joe's, also known as Two Buck Chuck for its super cheap price tag. Now this is humor!

Character Flaws: Seamus Dever explains. "There's an episode where I'm allergic to goose down feathers. A lot of times working on a show, it becomes the story, the story, the story. The writers on our show have been exploring the private lives, so there's some nice fun character things that you're not going to see on other shows. I've done all those "CSI" shows, and I don't think I've ever seen anyone allergic to something at a crime scene."

Castle's office & living room are lined, floor to ceiling, with books. There's everything from Sidney Sheldon and 'Infamous' by Virgina Henley to Cecilia Ahern's bestseller 'P.S. I Love You.'

It's in the Details: Castle's office has mahogany wood floors, rugged leather furniture, exposed brick walls, floating glass staircase, floor-to-ceiling windows and industrial cement and metal elements - but one thing is even more magnificent in person: the textured 3D honeycomb-like wall treatment.

I love the fact that there are books everywhere in their house...

Starprincess13

[15]Oct 10, 2009
    • level: 24
    Castle - Episode 2.08 - Kill the Messenger - Casting Call

Starprincess13

[16]Oct 10, 2009
    Castle - Episode 2.04 - Fool Me Once - Press Release

Starprincess13

[17]Oct 10, 2009
    Castle - Episode 2.04 - Fool Me Once - Promo

Starprincess13

[18]Oct 10, 2009

Latest From TV Guide:

Any Castle scoop? I am completely hooked on this show. — Christine
    ADAM:
    Though Beckett has forgiven Castle for nosing around into Beckett's mother's murder, the unsolved case will continue to have a presence. "There's not going to be a little bit every episode that you have to tune in for, but there will be an episode or two coming up where we lay it flat and deal [with it]," Nathan Fillion tells me. And will it be resolved? "[We'll] maybe flirt with it for a while and head toward it pretty strong toward the end of this season," Stana Katic says.

Starprincess13

[19]Oct 10, 2009
    Castle - Episode 2.04 - Fool Me Once - Sneak Peek

Starprincess13

[20]Oct 10, 2009
    Castle - Episode 2.09 - Love Me Dead - Casting Call