We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Castle Forums

Monday 10:00 PM on ABCIn Season

SPOILERS THREAD - all spoilers discussion here

Starprincess13

[581]Aug 19, 2011
    • level: 24

CTV and CTV Two Fall 2011 Promo - Various Shows

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Starprincess13

[582]Aug 19, 2011
    • level: 24

Latest from EW:

'CASTLE': TACKLING THE BIG 'CHALLENGE'
    As of today, it is exactly ONE MONTH to the DAY until the return of Castle. (Sept. 19, in case you have trouble with…months.) And with time dwindling down, I can see inside your hearts (and I can read your angry comments): You want to know what's up with Castle and Beckett this year. Well, so do I! Luckily, Castle producer Laurie Zaks, knows and can tease appropriately.

"They're still going to be your favorite couple," she guarantees. "We are aware of the are-they/aren't-they dynamic going on. I think the challenge for Andrew [Marlowe] and the writers this year is to take that relationship to the next level — whatever that next level is." And truth be told, when I chatted with Zaks not long ago, she said some of the specifics are "still being ruminated on." But, she says, they know a great journey is still before Castle and Beckett.

"We know that that's there, and it can't be that forever. That will be the biggest challenge this year," she says, adding that the premiere episode will, in many, many ways, help set the course for where the show — and our beloved pair — is headed this year. "I think the fans will enjoy what they see."

Meanwhile, what I'm excited to see? More of this.

Latest from EW - Various Shows - 19th August 2011

abmas17

[583]Sep 16, 2011
    • level: 6

Just a few days left until the start of a highly anticipated Season 4! Here's an exclusive interview with Nathan Fillion about the new season. (ALERT: Some spoilers!)

http://www.aoltv.com/2011/09/16/nathan-fillion-interview-castle-season-4/

TesserT

[584]Jul 30, 2012
    • level: 85
    TVLine:

Season 5 will pick up where last season left off.

Castle and Beckett obviously know they hooked up, and we know they hooked up, but what about everyone else?

Katic feels that the unsolved murder of Beckett's mother could hang a cloud over Kate and Rick's otherwise happy coupling. Even though the two of them have gotten together, that still looms over them.

TesserT

[586]Aug 17, 2012
    Read at TVLine for some great season 5 spoilers

- what fallout can we expect from Beckett’s resignation?
    - will Kate be back at the precinct?
    - Ryan and Esposito! What’s in store?
    - more about Castle’s father this season?
    - more about Jack Coleman’s character?
    - will Maddox (played by Tahmoh Penikett) return?
    - do we get to see Beckett’s bedroom?
    - does Beckett really have a tattoo?

BarryWeen3

[587]Aug 27, 2012
    • level: 14

TVLine.com has the first promo for Season 5 Episode 1, it's short (only 21 seconds) but I don't think fans will be disappointed.

wildhoney66

[588]Sep 5, 2012
    • level: 13

NICE thanxs' for the link. i haven't seen any previews yet for this up and coming season well yet

BarryWeen3

[589]Sep 7, 2012

wildhoney66 wrote:

NICE thanxs' for the link. i haven't seen any previews yet for this up and coming season well yet

Yeah, people were going ga-ga for that 21 second preview, then the ABC promo poster came out (cute tagline but way too over photoshopped), but the latest thing people are talking about is the EW article promoting Season 5, great photoshoot, the one with the two of them holding hands would have made for a better promo poster.

Here's the poster link: ABC Season 5 Promo Poster

Here's a link to the EW photos: EW Photoshoot

wildhoney66

[590]Sep 30, 2012

they are both good pictures. i like the 2nd one but since you can easily tell that it's for a magazine since they look to be in their normal clothes

i say the other one. but both are good pictures.

wildhoney66

[591]Oct 4, 2012

i was just on the entertainment weekly website and i got this from it.

Castle | Despite Rick and Kate putting on their best poker faces, their secret relationship will slowly be exposed during the first third of the season — and, ironically, not necessarily by either of their two detective pals. Tamala Jones teases a "fun" upcoming scene in which Esposito and Ryan "are trying to figure out why Beckett's glowing, and who's the new boyfriend." As Lanie absorbs all the assorted intel, then pairs it with an odd observation of her own, "She kind of figures it out," the actress shares. (And yes, Lanie herself is still enjoying "a little booty call action with Esposito," Jones confirms.)

ain't it great? i dunno i have a feeling it won't be because of anything alexis or martha says from what i read here. i just have a feeling that people will notice the difference between the both of them no matter how hard they try to hide it! i just hope that gates doesn't find out about it that's all. or anyone else in charge or anyone that would really give a damn about it.

Read More at: http://tvline.com/2012/09/28/once-upon-a-time-eion-bailey-greys-anatomy-revolution-castle-spoilers/#utm_source=copypaste&utm_campaign=referral

BarryWeen3

[592]Oct 4, 2012

Lanie makes sense and Martha knew from the beginning from the sneak peek for the 3rd episode. I had the feeling that Lanie already knew in Cloudy with a Chance of Murder but maybe wasn't 100% sure. You also gotta expect that Ryan and Espositio besides having their suspicions also have a bet going on. As for Gates, I really wouldn't be surprised that she knows considering she did figure out that Beckett and her team were protecting Montgomery, she could probably figure out that the relationship between Castle and Beckett has changed. As we've seen throughout the seasons, anyone who observes the two for any length of time can see the connection the two have with each other.

Edited on 10/07/2012 8:45pm

TesserT

[593]Nov 9, 2012
    From BarryWeen3:

Episode 10 "Significant Others" will be the first new episode of 2013. We've only got 3 more episodes of Castle for this season left, there's "Swan Song" (5x07) which is the docu episode with the dead band leader, "After Hours" (5x08 ) which is the Meet the Parents episode along with the mob witness case, and lastly "Secret Santa" (5x09) which is Caskett's first Christmas together along with a dead Santa.

Air dates should be: Swan Song 11/12/2012, After Hours 11/19/2012, no episode on 11/26/2012 (ABC is airing a 2 hour Extreme Makeover: Home Edition Special instead, first of 4 such specials), then finally Secret Santa on 12/3/2012. And then I want to say that Significant Others marking the return of Castle will be on 01/07/2013, but I'm not sure.

wildhoney66

[594]Nov 9, 2012

thanxs for the heads up, i'm not that surprised since as someone kindly said to me that episode #10 will let us know why his marriages failed. that makes sense for it to be the 1st one for the new year. since if memory recalls the episode in season 3 i believe where they 1st kiss

was also in Jan. and of course Feb. will no doubt have a 2 parter that i'm guessing will deal with castle's father maybe?

BarryWeen3

[595]Nov 10, 2012

That's what some people have speculated about a 2-parter, but Marlowe has also mentioned he might not do a two-parter if the story doesn't warrant it and also I remember him mentioning something about how if he did, it would be more character driven rather than as big scale as the previous ones have been. Makes sense considering they went from a serial killer/explosion to home terrorists/dirty bomb to CIA/WWIII, it's not like they had much more room to go up...unless we're talking about alien invasion, which Castle would love...J/K

Or maybethe two-parter (if we have one)could deal with Senator Bracken or maybe even have the return of 3XK and resolve that in a more final manner cause how many of us actually think like Beckett that it's over and he's actually "dead".

wildhoney66

[596]Nov 10, 2012

i agree i don't believe he's dead either. and you make a good point, what's left?

TesserT

[597]Jan 7, 2013
    TVLine: Gina Torres on Board for Show's Latest Firefly Reunion

wildhoney66

[598]Feb 10, 2013

well in the latest issue of Tv Guide it says that in the 2 parter that's on this month it says that Castle's daughter gets kidnapped and in the 2nd half his father played by James Brolin. is going to either be a part of it or a help it's not said. either way i'm not surprised that it's not said. but apparently it's going to freak him the hell out which is understandable. and he's also going to have a heart to heart with his dad from what they said at some point.

i guess Alexis is going to keep trying to escape but keeps getting caught. and by the end she's freaked out or something. how's that for spoilers?