Castle Forums

Monday 10:00 PM on ABCBetween Seasons

the kiss

chrisj18

[62]Apr 17, 2010
    • level: 5
    beckett and castle should kiss each other already, and be a couple... I hope my older brother chris doesn't know i'm on the computer after he clicked off,and saying this again. But on bones they kissed for the first time in the middle of season 3,i saw that episode,and once again near the end of season 4 and me and my family saw that episode too,and only in season 5 they became a real couple. And my brother chris is right a kiss is a soft,nice,gentle,compassioniate,touch on the lips that expresses one's love for each other. And he is also smarter than me and he graduated high school an age 12,and started jr. college at ages 13-15,and went to regualr college at 15 1/2 -17 years old,and alwasys got an A+ or an A on his test or exams. i wish i can be like him..
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

chrisj18

[63]Apr 17, 2010
    Beckett and castle rock... and are so awesome. But they do need to kiss each other soon.

chrisj18

[64]Apr 17, 2010
    beckett and castle should kiss soon,and now that we know what a kiss means,they should kiss to see if there is any sparks or chemistry like in bones at the middle of season 3,and also at near the end of season 4. A kiss is innocent thing that hapens sometimes to see two people have any sparks or chemistry. My brother chris he kissed his girlfriend 25 time already since they met and they had sparks and chemistry when they
    kissed they told me ;it's me again chrisj18 younger brother who is 15 now,and he probaly told you that i'm 15.

Morspeed

[65]Apr 17, 2010
    • level: 9

mange85 wrote:

All this talk about that castle and beckett should be together or not.

If castle and beckett is getting together as a couple, how does that affect the show?

Do people loose intrest in the show and stop watching. or does it make the show even better and more people will start to watch the show, i don´t now.

i don´t now if castle and beckett should be a couple. i think we should have a episode thier something happens to castle, and hi has a dream thier he and beckett is a couple and maybe they are married, what do i now. and see how people think about it.

And all this talk about Brennan, most you are right in may diffrent ways, and the writers must start to fix this in season 6. she must trust her self and get help for her problems.

Please no, just no. That was done in Bones and it was kind of a cheesy copout IMO. I'd rather they do some kind of episode where they play their alter egos. Beckett as Nikki Heat and Castle as Rook. Then people can get a little taste of some C&B action. Although people may consider that a copout as well. At least it would be an original copout.

mange85

[66]Apr 18, 2010
    • level: 6
    Morspeed wrote:

mange85 wrote:

All this talk about that castle and beckett should be together or not.

If castle and beckett is getting together as a couple, how does that affect the show?

Do people loose intrest in the show and stop watching. or does it make the show even better and more people will start to watch the show, i don´t now.

i don´t now if castle and beckett should be a couple. i think we should have a episode thier something happens to castle, and hi has a dream thier he and beckett is a couple and maybe they are married, what do i now. and see how people think about it.

And all this talk about Brennan, most you are right in may diffrent ways, and the writers must start to fix this in season 6. she must trust her self and get help for her problems.

Please no, just no. That was done in Bones and it was kind of a cheesy copout IMO. I'd rather they do some kind of episode where they play their alter egos. Beckett as Nikki Heat and Castle as Rook. Then people can get a little taste of some C&B action. Although people may consider that a copout as well. At least it would be an original copout.

its a good interesting idea, but would it work? how would that impact the characters and the story in this so called episode.
    i dont now if that is original or not.
    it would be interesting if the writers och producers would do this kind of episode, is should come in season 3.

Starprincess13

[67]Apr 18, 2010
    • level: 24

Morspeed wrote:

Starprincess13 wrote:

That's possible but the thing to remember is that Castle and Beckett are completely different from Booth and Brennan. The main issue with getting Booth and Brennan together is her abandonment issues and the whole thing about her not believing in love/soul mates/etc (up until recently, at least). That isn't in the dynamic between Castle and Beckett and isn't a factor in preventing from getting them together. With Booth and Brennan, there were/are major issues that need to be overcome before they can get together but not really so with Castle and Beckett. It depends entirely on what the producers/TPTB decide to do who of course might decide to follow in the footsteps of Bones (which of course has been extremely successful so that's very possible). The main factor is whether or not the producers/TPTB think that they can get them together without ruining the dynamic and if they are worried about the so-called 'Moonlighting' curse.

I agree that C&B will have a much easier time getting together than B&B. C&B seem to be more playful with each other, while at the same time flirting a lot more than B&B ever did in the first season or so.

But I was referring to the fact that since Castle seems to be following Bones' time line, first season build up, and in the second season give the female lead a love interest. Bones third season was just more of B&B staring at each other with not much going on. I don't think that will work with C&B but I think the producers will want to stretch it out as long as possible. But the problem with that is, I feel, that you're saying that your entire show hinges on them trying to get together. It works for the first three seasons but I think any more and it gets tiresome. That's what happened with Bones. Five seasons and we just got Booth telling Bones how he feels. That, is too long.

Oh, I agree that right now they seem to be following the same sort of time line, what I meant was that because Castle and Beckett are different from Booth and Bones, they shouldn't follow the same sort of timeline because it wouldn't make sense. I was just saying that even though it wouldn't make sense to have them follow the same timeline, the producers/TPTB might do it anyway because a)Bones is very successful and they might think that would help Castle continue to do well (especially since they have been following a similar timeline so far and the show is doing well) or b) they might believe in the 'Moonlighting' curse and drag Castle and Beckett's relationship out as possible in avoidance of it. Since C&B are different than B&B, I wouldn't want them to do the exact same thing otherwise it wouldn't feel true to the characters (in my opinion) so I hope they don't follow the exact same timeline. Who knows what they will eventually do though.

The majority of Bones fans are the ones who only watch for B&B interaction and who badly want them together as soon as possible. There are some of us who love the show (including the forensics) and the B&B eventually getting together is more of an added bonus but because most people only watch for the 'relationship' (for lack of a better word) now and are getting impatient with the wait, it is getting more so that the show hinges on it (it wasn't as big in the first two seasons). I don't watch the show only for the Booth and Brennan 'relationship' so them taking a long time to get together doesn't bother me an extreme amount. I'm not one of the fans who get angrier after each episode when they haven't gotten together yet. I want them to be together eventually but I'm enjoying the ride until that happens so for me 5 years isn't too long. I don't find it tiresome at all in Bones but since the Castle and Beckett dynamic is different, I might find it tiresome in Castle if it goes that long. I'll have to see how I feel about it later.

Starprincess13

[68]Apr 18, 2010

Morspeed wrote:

Please no, just no. That was done in Bones and it was kind of a cheesy copout IMO.

I agree. While I loved it in Bones, it would be too similar and feel like a rip off. I would just prefer an undercover op of some sort where they pretend to be married.

chrisj18

[71]Apr 19, 2010
    I have a message but its not about the topic which is the kiss . I'm getting a violation warning from ty.com for what i haven't been on the website since when i became a member on 3/19/2010. That was my brother kevin who was using my computer and trying to be chrisj18,he was the one writing and posting some things from 3/22/2010-4/16/2010, the only time i have been on here was 4/17/2010,and today april19,2010,we share one computer out of almost 7 people io our home. My twin brother james c. also was on here yesterday april 18,2010 as me chrisj18 around 5:15pm.
    so don't blame me. I finally got another computer today just for me. So they should not be on the new computer as me on the website tv forum castle.

chrisj18

[72]Apr 19, 2010
    beckett and castle should kiss on the lips soon. near the middle of season 3.

Morspeed

[73]Apr 20, 2010

mange85 wrote:
    its a good interesting idea, but would it work? how would that impact the characters and the story in this so called episode. i dont now if that is original or not. it would be interesting if the writers och producers would do this kind of episode, is should come in season 3.
    hmmmmmm that's an excellent question. I don't think it should be a dream sequence. That's been done. It needs to be somehow interwoven into the story of someone that's been killed. Sadly at this time, I got nothing.

Morspeed

[74]Apr 20, 2010

Starprincess13 wrote:

I agree. While I loved it in Bones, it would be too similar and feel like a rip off. I would just prefer an undercover op of some sort where they pretend to be married.

That could work, but I'd be worried that it would come off as toocliché. Unless that is what the writers are going for. They did this again in Bones' last episode. Why did they have to pretend they were married? Booth could have just been her BF. Although I guess the interactions would be fairly similar, it just seems excessive. The op would need to require them to be married in order to not be too obvious to the viewer what the writers are trying to do. Basically it should make sense to the story, and they should try to stretch it too much.

chrisj18

[75]Apr 20, 2010
    I wasn't even on tv.com castle website from 3/19/2010-4/19 2010. i'm on the today ,but i have to go back to work soon.

chrisj18

[76]Apr 20, 2010
    beckett and castle are awesome!!!! and rock. cool tv show love it.****
    4stars.

Starprincess13

[77]Apr 20, 2010

Morspeed wrote:

Starprincess13 wrote:

That could work, but I'd be worried that it would come off as toocliché. Unless that is what the writers are going for. They did this again in Bones' last episode. Why did they have to pretend they were married? Booth could have just been her BF. Although I guess the interactions would be fairly similar, it just seems excessive. The op would need to require them to be married in order to not be too obvious to the viewer what the writers are trying to do. Basically it should make sense to the story, and they should try to stretch it too much.

Yes, it would only be good if it was done well and there was a good reason for it. Otherwise, I don't want them to attempt it at all. I liked Booth and Brennan pretending be married in the last episode (it lead to some funny lines like Brennan's one about intercourse) but I do admit that it wasn't a very solid excuse as to why they had to do it.

nolefan32

[78]Apr 21, 2010
    • level: 11
    If we're going to any sort of alternate reality episode, I think the best idea is an episode that plays out Heat Wave, with Beckett and Castle playing their alter egos from the book.

As for the episode of Bones where Booth and Brennan were a married couple that owned a night club where every one else was an employee or a patron, I hated that episode - it was the reason I don't watch that show anymore. I don't think it would have bothered me as much if it were in the middle of the season somewhere, but it was a horrible note to end the season on.

chrisj18

[79]Apr 22, 2010
    beckett and castle are the ones thatbe in heat wave from the book...

chrisj18

[80]Apr 22, 2010
    chrisj18 wrote:
    beckett and castle are the ones that should be in heat wave from the book...