Castle Forums

Monday 10:00 PM on ABCBetween Seasons

the kiss

mange85

[81]Apr 24, 2010
    • level: 6
    chrisj18 wrote:
    beckett and castle are the ones thatbe in heat wave from the book...

If castle nad beckett should be the characters in the book Heat Wave.
    What is the storyline in this episode, what should the story be about?
    are they solving a case together, are they romantically involved with each other?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Starprincess13

[82]Apr 24, 2010
    • level: 24

nolefan32 wrote:
    If we're going to any sort of alternate reality episode, I think the best idea is an episode that plays out Heat Wave, with Beckett and Castle playing their alter egos from the book. As for the episode of Bones where Booth and Brennan were a married couple that owned a night club where every one else was an employee or a patron, I hated that episode - it was the reason I don't watch that show anymore. I don't think it would have bothered me as much if it were in the middle of the season somewhere, but it was a horrible note to end the season on.

I personally loved the season 4 finale of Bones (Booth's coma dream episode) but I agree that it wasn't the best episode to end the season with, especially with the reaction that some people had over the last two minutes because they thought that Booth had amnesia and thought Booth didn't know who Brennan was. It probably wouldn't be the best idea for Castle to do a very similar episode.

As for the 'playing out Heat Wave', I think it would be an interesting idea but I have no idea how exactly that would happen or the events that would lead them to do that in the episode?

chrisj18

[83]Apr 28, 2010
    • level: 5
    beckett and castle are so awesome... They should kiss on th elips by the middle of season 3 that would be almost about 49 episodes already.. s between season 1 and 2 was about 34 episodes already.

chrisj18

[84]May 20, 2010
    chrisj18 wrote:
    beckett and castle are so awesome... They should kiss on the lips by the middle of season 3 that would be almost about 49 episodes already.. s between season 1 and 2 was about 34 episodes already.

chrisj18

[85]May 26, 2010

They can do both in heat wave solving a case and romantically invovled you can do both especially in movies,and tv shows....I'm chis j18,and i'm online now with my twin brother james,and I am chris j18 twin brother james i also just really want them ( beckett and castle kiss romantically for the for first time on the lips).

Edited on 05/26/2010 9:06pm
    Edited 2 total times.

chrisj18

[86]May 30, 2010
    beckett and castle are so awesome!!! And the show rocks!!! but they should kiss on lips by the middle of season 3.

chrisj18

[87]May 30, 2010
    beckett and castle rock!!!! and are awesome!!!and make a great team... The show castle rocks.

chrisj18

[88]Jul 12, 2010
    castle and beckett are awesome!!!The show rocks!!

chrisj18

[89]Jul 23, 2010
    the characters in the heat wave should be castle and beckett,the story line would be both they will solve muder cases together,and well they can at least kiss each other for the first time... Its tv you can do both solve muders,and be romantic .

chrisj18

[90]Jul 23, 2010
    You don't have to be a couple or in a serious relationship to kiss someone for the first time. There are about 3 parts to a relationship before you become a couple in life and on tv, or movies.. I even kissed my girlfriend kristin even when we were bffs (best friend forever) about 15 times... Then we became boy friend and girl friend and we still
    kiss each other and i just got engaged to her on july. 20,2010.

chrisj18

[91]Oct 12, 2010
    Will castle and beckett kiss already. Even castles own mother said in an episode on season 2 that he should have kissed a the girl (beckett) already even me,my siblings and cousins saw that episode too.

chrisj18

[92]Oct 12, 2010

yes it will work.... if the relationship is not serious or rushed,and keep the realtionship pg material (kissing) until season 4,5 or maybe6 then their relationship can be serious and they can be a couple.

Edited on 10/12/2010 8:16pm
    Edited 2 total times.

lemae_27

[93]Oct 13, 2010

Well I don't think that they should get together yet, the UST is too much fun, but there are other ways to have them kiss without them being in a relationship. Dream sequence, undercover, misteltoe, lose/win a bet, Nikki Heat episode, ect. They should start utilizing these, we should get one kiss a season IMO.

chrisj18

[94]Oct 20, 2010
    so then put them under misteltoe in one episode of season of 3.

SheWhoTangles

[95]Oct 28, 2010
    • level: 7
    chrisj18 wrote:

I think that would be very fair, although I'm hoping both of their current relationships will be done by then and that they will spend some of the holiday time together. It would be a great way to end this season. I loved their holding hands at the end of Monday's episode. I couldn't believe it when Kate put her hand on Castle's leg... and I was so happy that they were holding hands still when the episode closed. I was happy to hear that Kate was happy he was okay when she was untying him, and I thought Castle looked so sad that his mother knew something was wrong when he said I love you to her. Seemed strange to hear him say that again so soon after the last episode when they were reading the letters. I wonder if Kate will ask him about his relationship with his mom later? Again, hoping that they get deeper into Castle's life and past so we all get to know him better.

Sarcastic-Bones

[96]Oct 31, 2010
    SheWhoTangles wrote:
    chrisj18 wrote:

I think that would be very fair, although I'm hoping both of their current relationships will be done by then and that they will spend some of the holiday time together. It would be a great way to end this season. I loved their holding hands at the end of Monday's episode. I couldn't believe it when Kate put her hand on Castle's leg... and I was so happy that they were holding hands still when the episode closed. I was happy to hear that Kate was happy he was okay when she was untying him, and I thought Castle looked so sad that his mother knew something was wrong when he said I love you to her. Seemed strange to hear him say that again so soon after the last episode when they were reading the letters. I wonder if Kate will ask him about his relationship with his mom later? Again, hoping that they get deeper into Castle's life and past so we all get to know him better.

I COMPLETELY agree with everything you just said. I'm loving Castle/Beckett at the moment. A mistletoe kiss is Season 3 would be a lot like Bones, however, that does not mean I'm opposed to it. I'm hoping the writers of Castle come up with something interesting and different though.

chrisj18

[97]Dec 10, 2010
    So let them kiss under the mistletoe.

mange85

[98]Jan 16, 2011

Now it seems the the kiss Between Castle and beckett will happen for real, in upcoming episodes of the castle, it will happen, Castle and Becket will kiss each other, and this is NOT a joke. and the romance is on for real and whe can move on and explore new grounds between this to..

juan137946

[99]Jan 16, 2011
    • level: 13
    i saw the preview and its finally gonna happen can't wait, its gonna be great.

chrisj18

[100]Jan 18, 2011
    Awesome!!!