Castle Forums

Monday 10:00 PM on ABCBetween Seasons

What do you think Bracken's next movie will be?

matthewgiven3

[1]Dec 18, 2012
    • level: 4

I don't think he will let Beckett's blackmail hang over his head if he is planning on running for president so he is going to want to get the files he thinks Beckett has. I would not be surprised if he goes after Beckett's dad or Alexis so he has a hostage to exchange for the files. Whatever he does I think it will be interesting to see what role Mr.Smith plays the next time we see Bracken. What do you think is going to happen next with Bracken?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

matthewgiven3

[2]Jan 20, 2013

You know if I were Castle I think I would just start playing by Bracken's rules. On the low end of the best selling auther scale Castle would be making around $20 miilion a year. If bracken were to send hired thugs after someone I loved I would use some of that money to hire my own assassins to go after him. In fact there is a good Chance Castle has more money then Bracken so that is a war he could win.

matthewgiven3

[3]Jan 21, 2013
    I am the only one who hates that Bracken has become one of those villains that never goes away? I mean the mystery is solved so now I have no interest in him but it looks like they are just going to bring him back every half season and we will never see him face justice because Marlow doesn't trust us to watch the show with out this stupid plot arc. So it's just going to keep getting dragged out and Bracken will keep getting brought back and he will never pay for any crime he commits because Marlow thinks that would kill the show. We don't watch the show for Bracken Marlow,we watch it for the mysteries and the characters and I wish you would trust us to watch with out a plot arc.

RachelleHighf

[4]Jan 22, 2013
    • level: 1
    Mr. Smith is dead!!

matthewgiven3

[5]Jan 23, 2013

Watch the scene the scene again there is no way he died in that amount of time and Castle and Beckett didn't even get close enough to confirm he wasn't breathing any more. Also if he was murdered who killed him. Nope he is alive. He said he was going into hiding and what better way to do that then to fake your death? He's alive.