Castle

Head Case

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Oct 03, 2011 on ABC

• A bit X-Filish

Okay the case this week was a bit, how to put it, strange? Maybe a bit over the top for my taste and lacking a bit of drive in the middle. It reminded me a bit of the monster of the week episodes on the X-Files.

While I like how they play the Beckett/Castle relationship for now, with some not so subtle references, i.e. their takes on great love stories, I'm a bit worried about the Gates roll in this season.

I get it, they want her to be a pain in the ass, but this week she was even worse. While I can understand that she doesn't like to have Castle around, I don't understand why she's giving Beckett such a hard time. She's not only being harsh but when it came to find out who's the victim without a body and all they could tell so far was that it's a man, she was really unfair. What is Beckett suppose to do? Maybe she's pushing so hard because she wants her to become an even better detective but I think they need to be careful that her behavior does not become ridiculous.

Oh and one more thing? What's with that blouse? Really, I know Beckett's taste in clothing is interessting from time to time. But this snake pattern blouse? That was ... . I would have confessed everything just to get that one out of sight. ;-)