Castle

Hunt

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Feb 25, 2013 on ABC

• Ma vue est le contraire...

Unlike a lot of people, I absolutely loved this episode. Normally I see things coming, and though the whole spy thing is a little unbelievable (in terms of a one-night thing inspiring a well trained spy to keep close tabs on the woman and his the childhood photos of Alexis on the wall weren't logical given that that place wouldn't have been his long term living arrangements, and all that was necessary was the picture of her with proof of life, and maybe the kidnappers surveillance photos) we should remember that this IS fiction, and hey, spies do exist, and who says they can't have hearts? If we suspend disbelief there, it was an enjoyable episode. I got really into it, and am really pleased. I think it'll be a while, though, before they bring this heritage up again. It would make for some interesting story lines, as long as they are reeeeally careful with it. Hopefully they go back to the normal writer/cop story lines for a good long while after this before attempting to resurrect the father thing. Summary: I loved this, and will gladly watch it again.
MNT