Castle

Kill Shot

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Nov 21, 2011 on ABC

• Superb, thank God for Stana Katic!!

I have to say this was probably the best episode of Castle to date. I don't know what the person who scored this a 4 was watching but each to their own. And the other viewer of Castle who missed 'Castle' in this episode. It is a character driven show and the main characters are Castle AND Beckett and this was yes, far more Beckett centered and it was refreshing in my eyes to see the superb support cast assist in the acting here, I'm not a huge Nathan Fillion fan so its hard for me to stay unbiased on this subject but it was a serious matter ep and Nathan in my opinion cannot do serious well.His comic timing and banter is his strong point so this episode was better to leave him aside a little and let Esposito fill in the void. Castle did however take part it wasn't as if he was completely useless as the person suggests. He does spot the connection between the victims, finds the doll and then what they mean, the coffee cups and give pointers at the original crime. So not all to waste, it is unrealistic to think he would be more clued up on the snipersubject than military based Esposito.

Also Stana Katic deserves another big nod for this and more recognition again than she ever gets. I'm not sure what else this woman can do to get some critical acclaim because in my eyes she is by far the best drama actress on US TV at the moment.

Really hope the next episode lives up to the hype its getting from fans and the writers and co, when its written by the creator and lead writer its got to be superb, which means 3 out of 4 of the last episodes for me are fantastic so hope this is the case and they don't start plopping in filler episodes like the diar Heartbreak Hotel a couple of weeks back.

Great to love this show and be so hyped again about it. Long may it continue...

MNT