Castle

Knockdown

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Jan 24, 2011 on ABC

7.2
  • Definitley the best episode of the season so far. So many great moments, Castle just keeps getting better :)

I started watching Castle because I thought it was a copy of Bones, but I was quickly set straight after watching the pilot, it's ridiculous how obsessed I've become with this show! Every episode I watch is somehow better than the last and this episode just takes the show to a new level of amazing. There is so much to love about this episode: Martha's concern for her son, Esposito and Ryan's bravery "It's too late the cops already know about last night with your mom." had me laughing hard then a second later on the edge of panic and almost crying when that guy said "Take out his knee cap." (see? Obsessed!) and who could forget that kiss? Booth and Brennan's (on Bones) kiss happened in season three too, but the chemistry and sexual tension between Beckett and Castle on ANY episode completely overpowers Bones. I don't even mind that it took three seasons for them (Beckett and Castle) to get to that one kiss, because to me that didn't seem like a long time. Honestly I couldn't care less about Bones anymore, Castle has already moved to number 1 as my favourite show. 
ABC