Castle

Knockdown

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Jan 24, 2011 on ABC

7.2
  • Another great episode.

After the Nikki Heat episode, the bar was set high from that point of the season on and the writers really did their jobs right.
    This episode had that dramatic feeling to it that comes with every time that Beckett's mom murder is mentioned. Castle, as usual, was always by her side helping her with whatever she needed from him. Stana and Nathan's chemistry is very good and it really showed here.
    The very expected kiss scene had that very tense point where Castle is the one that kisses Beckett first and then it had that very hilarious moment where Castle makes a comment about it. Ryan and Espedito's kidnapping showed us just how much they're ready to risk to protect their partnership and their loyalty to Beckett. High point of the episode for me, God only knows why, was the scene at the very beginning of the episode where Beckett goes to Castle's apartment and says to him that hey need to talk. Another great one is where Castle's mom and him talk about all that his putting at risk working with NYPD and he basically spills all of that we want to hear him say to Beckett. From the promo, on the next week's episode we will only get one little mention about this week's kiss. Let's see where this goes.