Castle

Law & Murder

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Mar 28, 2011 on ABC

• Captain Roy Montgomery

So FINALLY we get to see the Captain !!!!

Normally I am not really interested in the case, more in the Castle-Beckett scenes and Castle-Martha-Alexis scenes but this one really caught my attention :) Even if it was kind of twisted I found out who the killer was the second I saw Layla's brother, however it still was an excellent episode we some Casckett-y goodness at the end, I can't believe Beckett is a Sci-Fi lover :D
    I also love to see daddy Castle even if his reaction ( tracking Alexis' phone) was definetely excessive ! Still the last scene between the father and the daughter was awesomely cute and I hope we will get some more Molly Quinn in the next episodes.

Great episode!!!
  • 3/25

"Law and Murder" the latest episode of Castle features a pretty dull storyline, if I had to be honest. The episode was quirky, it was fun and engaging, but the storyline itself was admittedly pretty dull. And what made it worse was how political the show got, with the DA trying to suggest that putting a man away for a crime he did not commit because he committed others was fair and just. I am not saying that notion is entirely untrue or that it does not actually happen, but Castle should not let their opinion on that issue cover the broadcast.

I did like Wick from Seinfeld popping up as said villain though. Okay episode, but nothing to write home about.
  • He Fought the Law, and the Law Won

I'm kind of surprised that this episode is only rated a 8.4 I thought that this episode was one of Castle's best! It had everything, good acting, great writting, twist, and unexpected turns, and the conflict between good and evil all shoved into 43 minutes and 9 seconds.

I only saw the ending coming, because I really really didn't like Lila's brother. I don't know why he just seemed like a jerk, and probably a brat.

I thought the episode was a fairly clever idea for a crime show (and I've seen amost every crime show episode since 2000) A great episode, and will definetly one day be a Castle Classic.