Castle

One Man's Treasure

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Nov 23, 2009 on ABC

• more of a comment on the show in general as oppose to this particular episode...

okay, so i completely adore the characters and i'm glad that the show is doing respectably well. castle, specifically makes the show for me (i heart nathan fillion) and beckette is growing on me, the daughter is fun and witty, the mom is jokes, and the duo have their moments too. the stories are generally good, at times convoluted and sometimes predictable but more or less castle tends to provide good entertainment. now the only thing that i am missing from this show is a little bit of DRAMA! they touched on it a tiny itty bit when castle started digging into beckett's past but they since then have come to a complete stop in the audience grabbing drama department. i feel that it's time to drop a little bomb for one of the main characters. something that can give the show a few more dimensions. don't get me wrong, i love the witty banter and the flirtatious fun but a little more substance is due soon...that's just my two cents.