Castle

ABC (ended 2016)

TesserT

Castle Fan Reviews page 8 of 12

• B O R I N G

I think is getting boring, and we dont see them touching or doing think like they did before ,it not even funny any more it like a other show ,I taw they supose to better then any other show ,he 's does 'nt have nothing more to say because lots of show is the same I am desapointed from that show well is time to let it go what can they do more, .and I am also desapointed she beautiful but that all she got the best is nathan fillion
  • The best crime show in decades!

I have to say that since CSI I have pretty much lost faith in the network made crime show. I mean the characters are paper thin,cases are often solved by magic instead of logic,and there was just no sense of fun. I avoided Castle for three years because of this but when I did get bored one day and decided to check it out boy was I shocked!

The characters are not only fun but they have a great deal of depth to them and are played by the best cast on TV. These actors can tell a whole story with just a look. Castle and Beckett have the best chemistry of any screen pairing since Steed and Peal on The Avengers and they set the gold standard. Their banter is fun and clever and it reveals things about their characters. There are no wasted lines or even looks on this show. There are times when a whole scene's worth of dialog is saved just by showing one of their reactions.

The writers are so good that none of the fun has been lost by bringing them together. They really are the only TV couple I have ever cared about and yet that has not gotten in the way of the mysteries. Speaking of they are very well written for network TV.

Most of the time the viewers are given all the clues and the cases are not solved with tech that acts like magic so if you think about the case and what the witnesses say then you stand a pretty good chance of solving it yourself.

This is the only drama I watch on network Tv because it is the only one that is this well written,preformed,and acted. In any given episode withing minutes I can find my self on the edge of my seat with suspense,on the verge of tears,or laughing harder then I do at most sitcoms.

This show has a timeless quality that reminds me of such TV series as Alfred Hitchcock Presents and The Rockford files. It really is doing it's own thing at a time when every other mystery out there is trying to be CSI or LAO. Is it the most realistic crime show ever made? No,that honor still belongs to Dragnet after 60 years. It's goal isn't to be realistic but fun and entertaining,on that count it is the best show on TV right now.

The goal of this show is to entertain in an old fashioned kind of way,with clever writing,and a great cast playing characters that you really care about with out getting bogged down in endless angst.

The character took four years to get together but now that I look back I see that both characters had to grow in order for this moment to be believable and for them to work as a couple,so unlike other shows it doesn't feel like that time was wasted. Castle had to grow beyond a playboy and had to become someone who wasn't just turning up at crime scenes because of Beckett but because he wanted to help people. Beckett had to deal with the pain of her past and this show is very good about showing that pain like that doesn't go away over night. Now that they are together the show is more fun then ever and yet somehow the well written mysteries are still front and center.

This is the most fun you can have watching network Tv these days and we need more shows like Castle on the air that entertain instead of depress the viewers. Castle is the perfect weekly escape from the day to day into a world of fun and suspense.
  • Big surprise here ...

When I watched previews for Castle I thought that this is gonna be just another boring procedural cop drama. Then I saw the pilot and quickly became a fan of it! It has great cast, potential, dynamic lead duo and breath of fresh air which is exactly what today TV needs. I just hope it will not get cancelled, because I will really think that only crappy shows can hold on TV screen. If ABC is smart enough, they will keep this interesting show. Nathan Fillion proved me that he really can be a charismatic lead. And I really love his serial mother - who is portrayed by fabulous and never aging lady Susan Sullivan.
  • Caskett "drama" poor

As much as I love this show and have done from the start, the recent writing around the "Caskett" relationship is proving very unfunny and tedious. These are the poorest and cheapest shots for a laugh that are letting down the reputation of this show. Here's something radical, people in relationships STILL flirt with each other and tease and have GOOD fun, inspire us with a confident, mature way to sparkle in a relationship, or is that too difficult for the dysfunctional American writer?

Please get back to the cases and the ensemble repartee.
  • castle is Inspirational

Castle is an inspiration. It's an amazing show I look forward to watching it everytime it comes on tv it inspired me to make up my mind on what it is I want to be I want to go to school to be what Kate Beckett plays in the show. I love castle.
  • Stay out of this Castle!

I have been watching the commercials on TNT about this show. I watched the TV show because I didn't think the program could be as bad as the commercials portrayed it to be. After watching the program, I realized the TV show was indeed as stupid as advertised. I have seen reviews comparing the show to the likes of "Moonlighting" and other iconic TV This is easily one of the worse TV shows on the air. Nathan Fillion is silly, and a relationship between the main characters is hardly believable. The notion that a writer would be tagging along with the police with that kind of access, again not believable.
  • Thank you, Castle.

I have Castle to thank for introducing me to such wonderful and talented actors and actresses. Before Castle, I never would have known Nathan Fillion, Stana Katic, Seamus Dever, Jon Huertas, Molly Quinn and Tamala Jones. They certainly can influence you and inspire you. Nathan and Stana are now my role models. Thank you, Castle
  • The Best Show In The Whole World.....

I am in LOVE with this show ! I Love the chemistry You all Cast & Crew share ! Just Awesome.

You will ALWAYS be my FAVOURITE ALWAYS !!
  • Best crime series ever .

So happy that at least castle and Kate have a relation in the open . best crime show ever .
  • Crime has become a novelty

This show has been extremely fascinating through all of it's seasons always leaving me on edge waiting for the next episode. Castle as a character is fantastic and Beckett is just as amazing and the pair is extremely charismatic. The first season was Castle acting as a little boy but through the evolution we come to see Castle more like a Man then ever before. The team is amazing and the writing is just the perfect amount of humor and drama that draws me in every single Monday.
  • sounds like maybe good series... unlike REALITY TV which is crapfest !!!!!!!!!!

since the networks and cable channels have decided to go cheap on us and make 99 percent REALITY TV shows, wrestling (on sci-fi!!) and are always cancelling great shows... i have cancelled my cable and no longer watch any tv... i download all my shows i like off the internet and have started watching alot of bbc shows from england. I'll not sit in front of the box and watch crap in the evenings after working all day. I want quality or nothing at all from the networks / cable channels. I SUGGEST WE ALL BOYCOTT THE TV for one week each month until the REALITY CRAP is taken off the air. That crap causes brain damage... it's totally unacceptable. No one is stupid enough to enjoy that crap except some inbred bigfoot half-breed. They want to produce the cheapest crap possible and still retain the ratings to get sponsors and advertising dollars. Don't give them the appearance of ratings by watching at all. Turn off you cable / sat and download... NO Commercials!!! and only watch what you want to watch when u want to watch it... been doing this for 4 years now and it's great. Only problem is, running out of shows to watch. Sci-Fi channel, now si-fi (junk now) sold out and became a cess-pool putting on fantasy and wrestling crap... was once the best channel on cable... anyways,

boycott cable / networks and download from internet...

watch ur shows without commercials or interuption...

hope the networks realize they're loosing their loyal viewers because we're NOT dumbing down and

we HATE reality TV crap...

screw u a-holes... you're idiots and you're gonna kill ur networks/channels if you keep on this way
  • Was my favorite show

This show WAS a nice combination of light people interaction and good mystery solving. This season it has morphed into a lousy soap opera combined with an attempt at comedy. Mystery solving has become the last priority. Deepening what were respectful relationships is a death knell to a mystery show.
  • Wow, simply addictive!

This show never appealed to me. One day, there was nothing to watch, and so i watched the season 5 premiere. Now i can't get enough!!!
  • Not consistent

I love this show but I am getting slightly iterated that the show is on every week and then once a fortnight. Seriously ABC cant make their mind up when they are having shows on.

This sounds sad, but I have all my favorite shows on calendar so I know what I have to look forward to watching that night.
  • A Terrific Duo!!

Peter Burke and Elizabeth Burke on White Collar may be the Best husband and wife team on Television but Richard Castle and Kate Beckett are the Best Crime Fighting Duo on Television!!! I saw the first episodes of Both these Great shows & I was hooked!!
  • Stana and Nathan are awesome!!

I must say, I bought the first 3 seasons of the show, put them away and it took me a while to get up the go to watch them, but from the first episode it had me absolutely hooked and I kicked myself that it took so long to start watching!! I love the chemistry and banter bewteen Castle and Beckett, I love the story lines and I am totally in love with Stana and Nathan!! I hope this show still has years on screen!!
  • Swang Song

I do not like this episode much. Actually i do not like and the previous one too. First three episodes was so good. I miss the tensions between Castle and Beckett. Don't get me wrong i love that they are finally togetger it was the logic thing to happen but let and other thing happend to them after that - some jealousy, argument, heat, just something. They are some boring right now, barely touch each other.
  • A clever title goes here!

Hope Castle and Beckett is togeheter at least Season 5 out
  • plot un-thickens

don't get me wrong it's a great show and i've been following since the beginning, but is it just me or the plot seems to get a little predictive for the past year or two? i mean the twists are all this show is about, well maybe also the (physical) romance between Kate and Castle they "newly" introduced since this season but that's just a side line. Anyway, now somehow I can see who's the bad guy about 60%~70% into each episode and it really ruins the show for me.

so, anybody with me on this?
  • The only show I stay up past my normal bedtime for

The writing is great - the characters since the beginning have been rich in personality and well created - the ensemble works wonderfully. Truly an amazing show to watch. And this season has been well worth the wait. Aaand I love how the writers incorporate fan stuff into the story lines!
  • Favourite

This is my favourite show on any channel , nathan & stana are fabulous and interesting, love to watch them. They are evolving with such great acts.Nathan was great earlier also but I noticed a great change in stana , she is acting like awesome.
  • Castle for the WIN

10/16/12 Have the couple open up their very own PI office!! Castle and Castle!!

Still loving the show!!
  • Castle's show last night

Best show ever!
  • Castle Season Six story line

By the wnd of this seaon, Castle & Kate married , then Kate resigns. After a honeymoon they return and begin solving myrsteries in the style of the "the Thin Man" series.

Dan McGrew, dmac37.1@comcast.net
  • What next???

I understand the general plot had to dissapear, the next few episodes will probably be about diferent cases but we have to find a new general theme or they will have to go back against the senator in a few episodes. I really love the principal characters, and i hope nathan fillion has another oportunity in the big screen or with firefly. If what i read of Stana Katic is true, chapeau....I am impresed, having achieved what you have done with your age and looks, you must be a fighter, please bring back firefly if you have the means.
  • Well Played

The first time I saw this show, I didn't think much of it, but when I came back to it about a year later I found I couldn't stop watching it. I loved the progression of the two main characters from season one to season four. The writers didn't rush them into anything nor did they take too long (though I'm fairly certain some would disagree). I've seen some shows where they take seven to eight seasons for the two protagonists to finally make the magic happen, probably due to the fear of another "Moonlighting" incident. I find most shows (at least the ones I watch) wait two to four seasons before they allow for any romantics to occur, and they would have to otherwise many fans would explode from the tension.

So, and if any of you were wondering I squealed and jumped on my bed like a little girl when they did the deed, after the end of season four I was obviously happy. I found the time until the season premiere to go by extremely fast, that is until two days ago, when all of a sudden it became so slow it was like watching paint dry. I mean the next week is going to be torture.

It is so going to be worth it.
  • Best Show Ever!

Castle is the best TV combination of crime and drama. I absolutely love the partnerships, the characters, and how they play off of each other. I am ecstatic about next season and hope the actors are as amazing as they usually are. I will not miss an episode.
  • Finally...

Finally the Castle Beckett hook up occurs even if it was on the last episode....leaving us with the wondering of what will happen sin Beckett has quit her and the team seems to on the fritz...can't wait to see what goes down but this show is super hilarious and very captivating
  • Remarkable crime show

Love the show. Kate and Rick are superb partners.
  • semper fidelis

This show is awesome,dont know why Kate and Rick wasted all those time to express their feelings.but i do like how the expressed it in the later end of season 4
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12